Kimchi's 1/6 Collection & Display. Update: New Display Cabinet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kimchi's 1/6 Collection & Display. Added HT Mark VI and Stormshadow.

I know what you mean.
I loved him from the first movie(Yeah, i was one of the five people in the world who liked that mess, lol), so when this was announced i was only interested in recreating his ROC attire.
But i found myself with spare cash during the summer and pre-ordered both Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes.
But had i not had the funds available, they would have fallen by the wayside and i would have been 100% content with owning a Crimson Guard and "Paris Chase" Storm Shadow.

3CA28314-97C7-478A-882B-6F261332676E.jpg

Yes, if I have spare cash and find a good deal somewhere I would definitely want to get both!

But im in no rush as at this moment I have no more space in my cabinet! I only have 2 space in my detolf for my hot toys and both are filled with 6 figures each, I dont like it cramped but I have no other place to put them.

Thinking of getting a custom made cabinet that i can mount on my wall, since I have no floor space, wall mounting seems like the best idea! I have alot on pre order so I will need the space to put them in!

Yes, if I have spare cash and find a good deal somewhere I would definitely want to get both!

But im in no rush as at this moment I have no more space in my cabinet! I only have 2 space in my detolf for my hot toys and both are filled with 6 figures each, I dont like it cramped but I have no other place to put them.

Thinking of getting a custom made cabinet that i can mount on my wall, since I have no floor space, wall mounting seems like the best idea! I have alot on pre order so I will need the space to put them in!

I know what you mean. Space is definitely an issue.
Do you have plans drawn up for a custom cabinet?

I know what you mean. Space is definitely an issue.
Do you have plans drawn up for a custom cabinet?

Yes, I've talked to a builder friend I know. I've drawn up a 2 meter long cabinet, 2 tiers, 40 cm/tier, so should almost be 1 meter in height, abit shallow in depth as I want my figures to be in the same row and none hidden behind another.

He quoted me around $500, glass shelves and door alone would cost half of that. Its cheaper than buying an ikea besta (no ikea in nz, has to import from australia with tax!)

Im still mulling over it now.

I want my cabinet to look something like this.

11.jpg

How tall is monger? I want to be able to fit big figures like monger, igor and hulk in my cabinet. Dont like dust!

Yes, I've talked to a builder friend I know. I've drawn up a 2 meter long cabinet, 2 tiers, 40 cm/tier, so should almost be 1 meter in height, abit shallow in depth as I want my figures to be in the same row and none hidden behind another.

He quoted me around $500, glass shelves and door alone would cost half of that. Its cheaper than buying an ikea besta (no ikea in nz, has to import from australia with tax!)

Im still mulling over it now.

Sounds great. You'll have to post pics if you get it started.

I want my cabinet to look something like this.

How tall is monger? I want to be able to fit big figures like monger, igor and hulk in my cabinet. Dont like dust!

Monger is 18" high.

null_zpsf3317014.jpg

I know what you mean.
I loved him from the first movie(Yeah, i was one of the five people in the world who liked that mess, lol), so when this was announced i was only interested in recreating his ROC attire.
But i found myself with spare cash during the summer and pre-ordered both Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes.
But had i not had the funds available, they would have fallen by the wayside and i would have been 100% content with owning a Crimson Guard and "Paris Chase" Storm Shadow.

I have just bought myself another Stormshadow!!! this time even cheaper than before! I paid $160 shipped for it, compared to $174 before. Also from plamoya, hopefully this time no defects!

Not expecting this to arrive before Christmas though.

I have just bought myself another Stormshadow!!! this time even cheaper than before! I paid $160 shipped for it, compared to $174 before. Also from plamoya, hopefully this time no defects!

Not expecting this to arrive before Christmas though.

Great news. Good score.
Have you ever been tempted by Snake Eyes?
Or was it Just Storm Shadow you wanted?

Great news. Good score.
Have you ever been tempted by Snake Eyes?
Or was it Just Storm Shadow you wanted?

I wanted both, but stormshadow was my favorite from the two. Just I haven't found snake eyes with a decent price like storm.

I wanted both, but stormshadow was my favorite from the two. Just I haven't found snake eyes with a decent price like storm.

I have seen a few deals from sellers on the forum here and also on the facebook trading groups. People who bought him and decided they didn't need him, selling him off really cheap.
Just keep your eyes open.

I have seen a few deals from sellers on the forum here and also on the facebook trading groups. People who bought him and decided they didn't need him, selling him off really cheap.
Just keep your eyes open.

There are trading groups on facebook? do people ship internationally?

Got a cheap wall mounted cabinet locally, its quite nice but still abit small for my growing collection.

Added the wooden, step at the back to elevate the back row.

DSC_0001_zpsd12f6a24.jpg

DSC_0003_zpsee15509f.jpg

DSC_0004_zps854264ed.jpg

It's already packed! and I have 3 figures on transit and many more on pre order......

Will probably put some on top of it, got the LED ready on top with my zoids there for the time being.

Back