Kimchi's 1/6 Collection & Display. Update: New Display Cabinet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kimchi's 1/6 Collection & Display.

MG Gundam Ver Ka
DSC_0099_zps6e546973.jpg

MG G-3 OYW
DSC_0101_zpsf9cf57a7.jpg

Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite: Gundam CA Ver Ka
DSC_0102_zps8237a7df.jpg

MG G04
DSC_0103_zps3be884ba.jpg

MG G05
DSC_0104_zpsa996a85f.jpg

MG Infinite Justice
DSC_0105_zps58fe5214.jpg

MG Destiny (Painted)
DSC_0106_zps26b2bda3.jpg

MG Destiny Heine Custom
DSC_0107_zps0b407356.jpg

MG Strike Freedom
DSC_0108_zps4274737e.jpg

RG Zeta White Unicorn (1/144 Scale)
DSC_0012_zps6597f382.jpg

Re: Kimchi's 1/6 Collection & Display.

Zoids:

HMM Liger Zero
DSC_0121_zpse4105c19.jpg

DSC_0123_zps41b36336.jpg

HMM Liger Zero Schneider
DSC_0118_zps8044af8b.jpg

DSC_0120_zps6c3798af.jpg

HMM Liger Zero Jager
DSC_0114_zpsa0fa9839.jpg

DSC_0116_zps541130c6.jpg

HMM Liger Zero Panzer
DSC_0112_zpscb769dc5.jpg

DSC_0113_zps23b0c0e0.jpg

Nendoroid
Iron Man Mark VII
DSC_0018_zps2c4d0b38.jpg

Spiderman (Left foot still missing under my detolf after it fell off during an earthquake....)
DSC_0017_zpsd74e556f.jpg

Re: Kimchi's 1/6 Collection & Display. Gundams added!

OMG! That was a Excellent Gundam Tour my Friend Kimchi, and Pic's, Thank You and Very Impressive Posts.

Colossus Approved

OMG! That was a Excellent Gundam Tour my Friend Kimchi, and Pic's, Thank You and Very Impressive Posts.

Colossus Approved

Thanks buddy, glad someone appreciate gundam kits!

Thanks buddy, glad someone appreciate gundam kits!

Guilty as Charged, Where all of those Master Grade or did you sneak in some Perfect Grades? That asked, Great Eye and Attention to Detail, is there any you are missing as of to date? Kimchi my Friend

Guilty as Charged, Where all of those Master Grade or did you sneak in some Perfect Grades? That asked, Great Eye and Attention to Detail, is there any you are missing as of to date? Kimchi my Friend

All are master grades, other than the 1 real grade.

Yeah that is definitely the beauty of model kits, you have to put in some effort into it to make it look decent. Although nowadays gundam kits look quite good out of the box, but to panel line it using marker or paint, apply all the decals and stickers, and top coat it is simple and preferred for me, rather than painting it.

Definitely different than figures when you pretty much have the end result out of the box.

I have a few more that is in my buy list, but nowadays all my spare money are spent on figures. Most are newer releases like gundam 3.0.

I have 4 that Ive built and now in the middle of panel lining, one of them is Nu ver ka which is hands down my favorite out of all MG's so far. And i have 5 more still unbuilt. So might not get more until ive done all of them.

Do you have any gundam kits?

Re: Kimchi's 1/6 Collection & Display. Gundam Pictures Added on page 2-3!

No not anymore had 2 one tried to fly. gravity sucks here on earth HAHAHA the other i sold just didnt have the free time i used to. but still a fan and always Enjoy ones Gundam Collection and yours is Professional IMO. You have some serious skills my Friend.

No not anymore had 2 one tried to fly. gravity sucks here on earth HAHAHA the other i sold just didnt have the free time i used to. but still a fan and always Enjoy ones Gundam Collection and yours is Professional IMO. You have some serious skills my Friend.
Thanks man, you should see some of the works of the real pros though. The paintjobs, the mods. Some are quite insane.

Cool collection! I enjoyed looking at the gundams. A lot has changed since Zero Wing (the only I watched lol)

Cool collection! I enjoyed looking at the gundams. A lot has changed since Zero Wing (the only I watched lol)

Thank you friend. It has definitely changed so much and every new series they come up with has unique designs.

Very interesting collection there!! Congrats!! :clap

Bought myself a captain rex figure from a fellow board member here. My favorite clone, and also my first figure from sideshow.

DSC_0023_zps01bb1e27.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Kimchi's 1/6 Collection & Display. Added Sideshow Captain Rex to Collection!

wow very impressive....

Re: Kimchi's 1/6 Collection & Display. Added Sideshow Ex Commander Cody to Collection

Just received a sideshow ex commander cody, from a boardie! Great figure!
DSC_0003_zps88c2b27e.jpg

Re: Kimchi's 1/6 Collection & Display. Added Sideshow Ex Commander Cody to Collection

Nice update bro ;)

Another update!

Got a DX11 Joker locally for about USD $230!

It is second hand, but other than a few minor wears and creases on the box. The figure itself is like new. Glad to have gotten this at such a good price, such a great figure!

DX11 Joker
DSC_0001_zps50933352.jpg

DSC_0005_zps15a013fe.jpg

Re: Kimchi's 1/6 Collection & Display. Added SS Ex Commander Cody and DX11 to Collect

Three Great Great Scores and Pic's my Friend Kimchi on Rex, Cody and DX Joker, Excellent Posts

Re: Kimchi's 1/6 Collection & Display. Added HT Mark VI and Stormshadow.

Just recently gotten 2 new hot toys figures:

The Hot Toys Mark VI: I've been looking for a mark vi for awhile now on a decent price.

Got this second hand for $350 USD, its not in 100% perfect condition but pink panties has been re painted. So im very happy with this purchase

aaabdcd2-2129-431c-b4de-c5503ecf7430_zpsf3eab6f2.jpg

And got Stormshadow from plamoya for $170
IMG_0217_zps52fc251c.jpg

Last edited:
Back