Premium Format Killer Croc Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dc-comics-killer-croc-premium-format-3002861-01.jpg
dc-comics-killer-croc-premium-format-3002861-02.jpg
dc-comics-killer-croc-premium-format-3002861-03.jpg
dc-comics-killer-croc-premium-format-300286-04.jpg
dc-comics-killer-croc-premium-format-300286-07.jpg
dc-comics-killer-croc-premium-format-300286-10.jpg
dc-comics-killer-croc-premium-format-300286-16.jpg

Offering free shipping and double rewards seems to be happening more often lately. They must be desperate for people to order directly from them.

Had to pull the trigger on this one. I usually wait for the ES to be announced before ordering, but Sideshow baited me in with the free shipping and double rewards. I really hope they keep the ES for the exclusive under a thousand. Remember to use the link when ordering to support the forum.:lecture

Had to pull the trigger on this one. I usually wait for the ES to be announced before ordering, but Sideshow baited me in with the free shipping and double rewards. I really hope they keep the ES for the exclusive under a thousand. Remember to use the link when ordering to support the forum.:lecture

IMG_20160818_131158.jpg

Well, in fairness, that's kinda an apples to oranges comparison even though it's the same character. P1's Croc is based off a video game design while SSC's Croc is inspired by the characters classic comic look. I'm personally not digging the EX but it's there for peeps that do. I do think his more human looking head looks great and when displayed on him, the PF looks fantastic. Any Arkham game Croc is going to look significantly different than a comic based one. I can understand if you like his Arkham look better, but that's not what SSC was going for with this PF.

I don't know about that. The humanoid head version of Sideshow's Croc doesn't really look like it's inspired by anything that came before it. I guess it's closest to the animated series maybe. That video game design P1 is using is closer to a classic Croc (he originally had a more human shape with reptilian skin) than Sideshow's. Sideshow looks like they decided to come up with their own take on the character.... kinda like what they did with Green Goblin. That's not BAD or anything (personally, I think I prefer Sideshow's design), but I'm sure not going to identify this look from any specific comic/show.

The EX head definitely resembles his later looks, but I don't think it looks great with the body/pose.

Well I'm not sure i'm biting at that price...
I know with free shipping and double RP it's more $450 than $510 but I guess psychologically it just makes it harder for me to pull the trigger. I'll probably save the money for Bane and more iconic villains like Two-Face and Scarecrow.

Great looking statue. Really like the change-o head. Reminds me of Rhino. Didn't realize there was free shipping and double RPs, so that's a nice bonus even though the thing is over $500. I really wish they would show it with Batman for scale comparison. I think the character has been drawn at all kinds of heights, but would be nice if it's at least 7' scale.

The day has come that I never thought would happen. I won one of the sideshow contests you do on the website and I won Croc.

Back