Premium Format Killer Croc Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta hand it to SS...when they get it right, they REALLY get it right
Croc didn't originally make my short list for Batman villains, but this is just too damn good to pass
Excellent, just excellent...bravo SS

and please, NO seam/COH...the portrait is perfect as is
if an exclusive is needed then have him holding something in one of his hands...would be clean and easy at the bandage seam

EX is the rat.

Someone on SF said Igo confirmed it.

I haven't seen any posts by Igo confirming the rat exclusive.
I think it still may be a COH. Think I can spot a seam in this pic.
What do you guys think?

Screen Shot 2016-07-07 at 11.28.21 PM.jpg

I can see one spot that there is a wrinkle that goes all the way across, but if that is a COH, it is the best one they have ever done, because it is extremely tight and blended. Doubt it though.

Also, everyone is swearing Dominique the rat has been confirmed as the EX piece. If they are moving to easter eggs as the EX, probably a great move on their part. Doesn't ruin the enjoyment of the statue no matter which version you get.

This guy is not on my list. I don't have room for what I DO have on my list! So while fantastic, I think I have to start using some discipline and pass. Just no room for most villians with all the characters I want to collect still. So far, the only buy I have is Huntress, but I expect that to change.

SS is killing it of late.

Oh ok I just watched the video for the first time. How did she not know if the bandages were cloth? Was she not allowed to touch it? Ha

Flash or Loki....PLEASE !!

For me, if it's DC I'd like to see Flash or Martian Manhunter. I just want to finish off the Big 7 already. As for Marvel, my choices won't be popular and will cause some eye rolling. I'd like to see a classic Cap or HULK PF. I know these characters have been done to death but I HATE the 2 classic HULK PFs SSC has released. I'm also in need of a classic Cap. I need those 2 characters big time for my marvel collection.

For me, if it's DC I'd like to see Flash or Martian Manhunter. I just want to finish off the Big 7 already. As for Marvel, my choices won't be popular and will cause some eye rolling. I'd like to see a classic Cap or HULK PF. I know these characters have been done to death but I HATE the 2 classic HULK PFs SSC has released. I'm also in need of a classic Cap. I need those 2 characters big time for my marvel collection.

Lolz.

Looks nice and i'm focusing on a Batman collection but I'm not sure if I'll pic Croc or not.
I'd much prefer Hatter, Two-Face, Riddler...

"He has his classic humanoid portrait on him right now"

Straight from the video on FB... Am guessing this has a second head sculpt, most probably a comic version.

Back