Premium Format Killer Croc Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex said no 3rd AA characters as well as no more game related character licenses. However, this looks like a cross btwn AA and AC.

They have already announced 3 new DC PFs for Comic Con. I hope we get more. I'm expecting Flash and they'd be crazy if they didn't finally make him IMO. I am hoping for Nightwing and Green Arrow but they are less likely.

This is supposed to go with the Arkham Asylum PF's? Cause at 18 inches I'd imagine it'll look pretty small next to the elevated bases of the comic PF's. I think Batman is 25 inches. I realize he's hunched over and everything but still. Looks great either way though but can't bite since I've already committed to the Prime One 1:3 scale Arkham line.

Same here. Pending the final product of the Prime 1 Kroc I might pick this up still though.

Take a normal size character and then give him a giant base so the overall piece is huge. Then take a character that is supposed to be huge and give him an awkward hunched pose and small base, so its dwarfed by the normal sized character. Logic according to Sideshow.

I know I have seen this head sculpt somewhere else...

goomba.jpg

Take a normal size character and then give him a giant base so the overall piece is huge. Then take a character that is supposed to be huge and give him an awkward hunched pose and small base, so its dwarfed by the normal sized character. Logic according to Sideshow.

I think Sideshow creates bases based on how prominent the character is to Gotham lore. Look at the Gotham ladies, where CW has the largest, then Harley, then PI. All different sizes. Green lantern and aquaman are slightly lower than the trinity. I think this is by design.

Back