Premium Format Killer Croc Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be so excited if I knew it wasn't going to cost $649.

There doesn't seem to be any seam at the neck. I doubt there's a COH.

Sweet, sweet Jesus! This looks great. Mixed media right? And I still don't own a bats! Sideshow is making a claim, as this is truly shaping up to be their very best Con in a long time. Great work Sideshow, and welcome back.

Yep 18.5" tall and 18lbs.

"Has his classic humanoid portrait shown"... sounds like theres a COH?

I don't see a neck seam and I'd like them to keep it that way. I would love an angry open-mouth portrait, but I don't see how they could do a good job of hiding the neck seam.

This will look amazing with the Arkham Batman EX. Congrats to everyone who jumped on that before it sold out.

wait, are you referring to the Batman AA EX being sold out or do you mean Killer Croc is already sold out?

This is supposed to go with the Arkham Asylum PF's? Cause at 18 inches I'd imagine it'll look pretty small next to the elevated bases of the comic PF's. I think Batman is 25 inches. I realize he's hunched over and everything but still. Looks great either way though but can't bite since I've already committed to the Prime One 1:3 scale Arkham line.

This is supposed to go with the Arkham Asylum PF's? Cause at 18 inches I'd imagine it'll look pretty small next to the elevated bases of the comic PF's. I think Batman is 25 inches. I realize he's hunched over and everything but still. Looks great either way though but can't bite since I've already committed to the Prime One 1:3 scale Arkham line.

yeah I was confused by that as well because AA Batman is 25", and joker is nearly that tall too. Croc looks like he's on the AA style base too, but Killer Croc is huge, so 18.5" has to be the size of the character not including the base? 28" with the base possibly? Can't imagine he's 18.5" with the base, would make zero sense IMO

Back