Premium Format Killer Croc Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have already announced 3 new DC PFs for Comic Con. I hope we get more. I'm expecting Flash and they'd be crazy if they didn't finally make him IMO. I am hoping for Nightwing and Green Arrow but they are less likely.

Edit: misread your post, sorry.

That's already a lot of DC. Between comic and DC movie pieces, the total is 5. Not to mention Superman and WW from the movie, maybe?

Well hopefully it's on pre order soon so we can find out if it's 18 inches for Croc only or 18 for the whole thing.

04dfd4e946a098ef2afc7348e3fcd816.jpg

I think next Wednesday's livestream is DC

Well, we've had Canary, Huntress, and Croc PFs all announced recently. With Marvel we've had the Rocket/Groot PF and HULK/Wolvie MAQ. So, I'm hoping it's a new Marvel PF previewed on next Wednesday's livestream.

Gotta hand it to SS...when they get it right, they REALLY get it right
Croc didn't originally make my short list for Batman villains, but this is just too damn good to pass
Excellent, just excellent...bravo SS

and please, NO seam/COH...the portrait is perfect as is
if an exclusive is needed then have him holding something in one of his hands...would be clean and easy at the bandage seam

Well, we've had Canary, Huntress, and Croc PFs all announced recently. With Marvel we've had the Rocket/Groot PF and HULK/Wolvie MAQ. So, I'm hoping it's a new Marvel PF previewed on next Wednesday's livestream.
Flash or Loki....PLEASE !!

Back