Kill La Kill show and collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol probably the only anime show to make the fans say no to a lesbian threesome and yes to a little girl getting her arms lopped off.

Do you have what it takes to be a naked nudist? lol this show kills me

not too thrilled with the figures so far. One statue will get me labeled a perv by friends and family, the other yellow bikini one I don't really like the face- no intensity. I saw one that was AWESOME, in the schoolgirl uniform but it ended up being a render somebody made

tumblr_mx6hkozufU1s1ni69o1_500.jpg

Do you have what it takes to be a naked nudist? lol this show kills me

not too thrilled with the figures so far. One statue will get me labeled a perv by friends and family, the other yellow bikini one I don't really like the face- no intensity. I saw one that was AWESOME, in the schoolgirl uniform but it ended up being a render somebody made

View attachment 108207

Yeah I would have loved to have had this as a figure.

KlK stuff has been quite slow. From what I hear it's not selling as well as many of us might have figured. Hopefully Gamagoori gets a figure.

its not selling well? Thats odd since its real popular. I'll get the medicom figure but I did want the school uniform one since its not as pervy

a little off subject but did anybody else see this amazing arangement of 'Before my Body Is Dry' - literally blew me away

dude actually posted the sheet music if any of you are brave enough to try it

https://www.radiokaikan.jp/press/?p=100763

Google Translate gives you this

Prize giveaway of autumn-winter will be released in 2014 will be on display May 27 (Tuesday), at the TOC Ariake of Tokyo "36th Prize Fair" will be held. In this article, I introduce the Anime, which was exhibited at Segabusu of "Kirurakiru"!

I want to decorate the place slightly elevated a little like Satsuki

Prize giveaway preview meetings such as flue and Banpresto have exhibited "The 36th Prize Fair". I found a hero figure of "Kirurakiru" and "Matoi-ryuko" and "Kiryuin Satsuki" booth of SEGA. It is possible to reproduce the confrontation before it face to face, respectively, and I figure that I want to prepare two bodies by all means.

201405270003-1.jpg

201405270003-9.jpg

201405270003-6.jpg

prize figures? ah well i'll take what i can get. their quality isn't so bad anyway.

satsuki looks a bit too young though. less stern.

hope they have a second release of mako and nui.

Those are both Figma figures? They look awesome! I have to get Satsuki now. And it seems casual Ryuko as well. Already ordered Ryuko in Senketsu.

EDIT: They're Medicom.. I already thought it was quite strange that Ryuko had multi-layered, non-plastic clothing. Back to waiting for Figma Satsuki it is for me.. : C

Those are the new RAW. They have one of her in Senketsu and in her casual attire. I'll definitely be getting the casual attire Ryuuko! That's her best look for sure.

Back