Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan to avoid the CoTD as I'm not huge about the skulls and stuff (not out of fear, but do want that kind of stuff in my collection when family will see it), but Kier is looking amazing everytime I look at her. Death Siren and Kier had my interest, but I'll pass on DS. Depending on Kier's cost, I might consider. Probably next to LD or Vampi.

This line is going to bankrupt people. I'm liking every single piece.
I won't even bother getting one because I'm going to want them all.

Thanks for the link.

Yeah I have a 3 on pre-order and know I'm just like- **** have to get all if them, don't think the life-size bust I will get no room for that. All I'm going to have is Optimus prime from prime one.. Batman premier format and them lol but will but some to sell cuz we al know months after eBay is the place to make ur difference...

I hope they release one a month, until they're all out, then extend the line after that. I'm ready to pull the trigger on all of it.

He isn't in the line but I do feel he would look unbelievable with them.. What does everyone think ??

image.jpg

If u like him here is the link,,

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=ARH10022&mode=retail

I looked at this a while back, but could never get over the company name, being on the front of the base.

This is my favorite of the line so far. Cleopsis is cool, but the bone staff and weapons look a little cheesy to me. Kier looks beautiful but deadly. I love the blood on the hands and feet. It reminds me of a few paintings by Brom.

I looked at this a while back, but could never get over the company name, being on the front of the base.

I have been looking at the statue for a long time hoping my eyes are wrong... Or thinking what can I do to change it lol

He isn't in the line but I do feel he would look unbelievable with them.. What does everyone think ??

View attachment 123516

If u like him here is the link,,

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=ARH10022&mode=retail
He's only 1/5 scale.
The company name isn't on the front of the base: Sideshow put him on the base backwards when they took the photos.:slap:lol

First of all....damn Pilky that is an insane pre-order list. Love to see pics when you get em all!

And yeah not a fan of that printed logo

Sure, I'll post a photo of everything in their boxes because the preorders below and everything I currently have, are still in their boxes. I live in Alaska, but Ikea doesn't ship up here so I'm looking to use a freight forwarding service, to get some Bestas. Until then, they remain boxed.

Someone below said the logo is on the backside of the statue, but IMO, it shouldn't be anywhere but the bottom.

Sure, I'll post a photo of everything in their boxes because the preorders below and everything I currently have, are still in their boxes. I live in Alaska, but Ikea doesn't ship up here so I'm looking to use a freight forwarding service, to get some Bestas. Until then, they remain boxed.

Someone below said the logo is on the backside of the statue, but IMO, it shouldn't be anywhere but the bottom.

Where in Alaska?, I am in Fairbanks and I am also trying to get some display cases. I almost took a road trip out of state earlier this summer for family business and was planning in bringing back some but ended up flying. I might drive out next summer just for fun.

Thought i was already subscribed to this thread but guess not lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Where in Alaska?, I am in Fairbanks and I am also trying to get some display cases. I almost took a road trip out of state earlier this summer for family business and was planning in bringing back some but ended up flying. I might drive out next summer just for fun.

Anchorage

I hope you at least took them out to inspect them and made sure all their parts fit, and they fit on their bases properly.

So far Queen of the dead, Kier and death himself looks to be on the ones i'm gonna go after. The rest of don't entice me enough to put me in crippling debt.

Back