Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And this is why I belong to the Spirit faction! :rock

Thanks for posting all the art work Ramatuelle!

Absolutely love the Art in that picture Reminds me of a Don Bluth Cartoon.
Excited for the Artwork and video from Bone Faction Characters like Mortighull. :rock

I wonder how this line will perform with the painting from factory. The pics of the ones already on order look amazing.. no chance they'll come close to that from the factory right??

I wonder how this line will perform with the painting from factory. The pics of the ones already on order look amazing.. no chance they'll come close to that from the factory right??

Hard to say. My guess is no, we wont get quite this quality; one of my main concerns is the eyes both pointing in the same direction, as this seems to be a BIG SSC problem.

As an artist myself, I can fix stuff and adjust paint etc. - that is a nuisance, but not a complete roadblock. But most people are not in the same position, and for them I worry with ALL the PFs and figures SSC releases. Around $400 is not exactly chump change - not to me, it isn't - and the QC on these pieces needs to reflect the price.

But take heart. At least this isn't the Vampi PF, there is NOTHING harder to paint than acres of normal flesh-tones, every irregularity shows up as if spotlit and those flaws are HARD TO FIX. :cool:

I am looking forward to seeing more of Kier, from the few glimpses we have gotten from the videos, she looks amazing. Really beautiful with her headdress off, too. I am so confused right now, I have Machiko Noguchi on PO, I have Death's Siren on PO and I am thinking I want both Cleopsis AND Kier. I do not have room nor money for all four of these beauties and I hate decisions. :panic:

No Red Sonja??? ;)

I thought about Machiko but have held off so far and am seriously considering the Siren.

Kier, Xiall, Oglavaeil, Cleopsis are must haves for me... Motighull and Death are on stand by. Of course things might change based on the full reveal! :lol

I don't have the queen as I'm waiting for in hand pics.

nah, I am not a Red Sonya fan. I agree that the RS PF looks amazing, though - it just does not resonate enough with me for me to buy it.

I am also waiting with tremendous interest for QotD in-hand pix. I remember her SDCC pix from last year, if we get something half that amazing I will faint dead away from shock.

Yeh I have heard and seen some bad stories about the eyes from Sideshow. Ohwell I think I'll just have to PO and hope for the best. Being in Australia makes it hard if you do have QC issues and have to send back and it generally takes ages too. But I don't think I can miss out on this line, and if in hand it is close to these in-house paint works then I'd be hard pressed not to buy the entire collection! lol And thanks for your comments Ramatuelle! :)
My favourite by far is Cleopsis.. followed by Kier.

This will be their flagship line and they will have the best factory doing these. I don`t see any QC issues for the most part

I am actually going to have Faith. I think they will go all out on paint etc. I mean yes the Reaper General was a LSF and $$$ but it came with a book explaining him. So far Sideshow has shown us they really care about this License with all the in house Concept Art and motion comics etc. I absolutely love all the Love and attention to detail going into this line. I mean Tom Gilliland even has a Court Of The Dead Tattoo on his arm how awesome is that?

I want this really bad and see myself falling deep down this line of the dead rabbit hole. I haven't been this excited about SS in a while

The Other Board has stills from the video, of Kier - nice big pix. I would post them here but everytime someone does that, the OP comes over and makes a huge flap. No thanks.

Suffice it to say, Kier has a lovely face and I an really curious to see her left hand, which seems to be engulfed in some kind of clear blue or green resin "flame." I wonder if it lights up....? Now there's a thought.

Queen of the dead just sold out on SS website!
Think this line will be getting a lot of attention from now on!! Just hope they are spaced apart so to have the opportunity to get the whole line.

Queen of the dead just sold out on SS website!
Think this line will be getting a lot of attention from now on!! Just hope they are spaced apart so to have the opportunity to get the whole line.

Bums!!
Had been toying with queen for a bit :(

No Exclusive though means I should be ok to order locally

Off I go now before I can't do that either ;) lol

The Other Board has stills from the video, of Kier - nice big pix. I would post them here but everytime someone does that, the OP comes over and makes a huge flap. No thanks.

Suffice it to say, Kier has a lovely face and I an really curious to see her left hand, which seems to be engulfed in some kind of clear blue or green resin "flame." I wonder if it lights up....? Now there's a thought.

If you mean me, post away. If you mean the op form the other thread, well that's me too so post away. :lol

I'll get some shots from YT and put on page one for you shortly, bear with me.

If you mean me, post away. If you mean the op form the other thread, well that's me too so post away. :lol

I'll get some shots from YT and put on page one for you shortly, bear with me.

Sorry. I'm not sure who created the fuss last year I was referring to. Someone here reposted pix from Statue Forum, and the OP there came over here and ripped the reposter's head off over it. So just to be crystal clear: again, sorry, I wasn't referring specifically to you, I don't remember exactly who it was that cause the problem. This was last year sometime. No offense intended.

More pix are always good, however! :wink1:

No worries lol, I didn't think you did mean me. I just meant feel free to post whatever you wish as I've been slacking. :lol

Back