Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. I might even use WW as part of it. Doesn't get badder than her

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

WW doesn’t really fit. Now if SS made a PF of her in her armor. That's another story. It would be the classic Ligth against The Dark

2515430-695834_amazons.jpg

WW doesn’t really fit. Now if SS made a PF of her in her armor. That's another story. It would be the classic Ligth against The Dark

2515430-695834_amazons.jpg
I don't man, i think she looks pretty badass. She'll be their leader lol

OH sweet! :yess:

Okay, I thought it was, thanks for the clarification!

If the mask is removable, then is the top half of her face painted black. The shadow from the mask is definitely not that dark. I thought there were pics of her without the mask somewhere. From what I remember, her face was white with the mouth tats.

If the mask is removable, then is the top half of her face painted black. The shadow from the mask is definitely not that dark. I thought there were pics of her without the mask somewhere. From what I remember, her face was white with the mouth tats.

kier3_zps9d8d2dee.jpg

kier4_zpsba030831.jpg

Well when you go on the Courts website, pretty much Kier is the only one mentioned outside of Geth. and Death, and Siren.

So I figure she might be next. Hope not as I want to save up as much and quick as I can lol.

Well when you go on the Courts website, pretty much Kier is the only one mentioned outside of Geth. and Death, and Siren.

So I figure she might be next. Hope not as I want to save up as much and quick as I can lol.
Also Alex said Death won't go up for PO until 2015 so that pretty much makes her a definite next

that would be cool and bought! :lol

Death being 2015 PO released in 2016.
Keir and Siren PO this year released next mide/late 2015

Yikes... this will be a slow process. :)

That's a little too Anime Valkyrie for me. Also doesn't need to be overtly sexualized but sexual like Kier. A little c sexual is nice too. Like sheer nylon robes lol

got you! A more classic Valkyrie
tumblr_m4sqg6Re9x1rue7czo1_1280.jpg

Back