Kids Logic 1/6 Street Fighter IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Akuma really has picked up steam, it's still weird to not have seen the next in the line yet up for order.

They did show Ryu and Ken ages ago, but maybe they changed the prototypes and that's why they're MIA? :huh

Yeah I liked the fully painted proto of Ryu. Would be nice if they came with energy effects, especially Ken and his flaming Shoryuken.

Burning flame attachment would be awesome. I really hope there's some news soon... Like you said, Akuma has picked up some steam.

There will be a ani-com & games event in August in HK, so a high chance they will showcase more of their upcoming products.

selling my Akuma!.Great figure tight joints great price. 155 shipped.Got some bills to pay. pm me!!!!

Attachments

• Fatality 1.jpg
    Fatality 1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 472
  • s2.JPG
    s2.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 615
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 559
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 521
I spoke to the lady from Hot Chix Cool Toy Review and she said Ken and Ryu were already confirmed. I bought the MK Sub Zero from their Typhon Toys store and she told me then.

We all knew Ken and Ryu were confirmed will they actually come out that's a different story.

Back