Kick ass?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd also love to have Hit girl and big daddy in my collection. :rock

the up coming MMS fro HT as far as I know are: (if I,m not mistaken)
- Resident evil afterlife
- Spiderman 3
- Tron (the up coming movie)

so.. no kick ass..:dunno

Well, HT releases stuff from films that have been a bit older, so I wouldn't say it's impossible.
Look at their 300 or Blade II licenses for example.

I'd say there's always a chance. Is it a big chance... who knows :dunno

the up coming MMS fro HT as far as I know are: (if I,m not mistaken)
- Resident evil afterlife
- Spiderman 3
- Tron (the up coming movie)

so.. no kick ass..:dunno

Is this official? I've always wanted a Milla Jovovich from RE.
Even my girlfriend wants one so i dont even need the hustle to convince her that a new figure is a good idea :p

Sorry for the off topic :p

Is this official? I've always wanted a Milla Jovovich from RE.
Even my girlfriend wants one so i dont even need the hustle to convince her that a new figure is a good idea :p

Sorry for the off topic :p

Ya its official it was shown it there catalog ..they got the licence for all four movies ..so expect a Milla from each ..afterlife will be first released i'd imagine.

Ya its official it was shown it there catalog ..they got the licence for all four movies ..so expect a Milla from each ..afterlife will be first released i'd imagine.

I hope they do RE3 Alice first. That's the most interesting and iconic version IMHO.

I'm not sure if I'd buy figures from Kickass or not... loved the movie, but honestly the character designs don't blow my mind. I think they work great for the film, but may not be worthy of display.

I'm not sure if I'd buy figures from Kickass or not... loved the movie, but honestly the character designs don't blow my mind. I think they work great for the film, but may not be worthy of display.

I think that Chloe Moretz did some iconic faces, if the sculptor catches this i think it will be a cool figure. I'm not so sure about big daddy though.

He just looks like a fat Batman with regular weapons :D

I think that Chloe Moretz did some iconic faces, if the sculptor catches this i think it will be a cool figure. I'm not so sure about big daddy though.

He just looks like a fat Batman with regular weapons :D

I always thought big daddy looked like a cross between batman and the comedian.

I don't care if we've already got a thread - We need to convince Hot Toys to do Kick Ass, Hit Girl and Big Daddy (especially the first two)! :)

This is exactly what I was gonna say. Kinda basic looking for $150 fig methinks.
Each to their own though :)

What a movie though!! So much awesomeness!

Hit girl, with her swords, butter fly, pistols (Go to kryptoniiiiite is my favourite scene in the entire movie!) and SMG. Easily worth 120 dollars (Like Sarah Connor costed)...

Would you buy Kick-ass as a figure? Maybe if he came with mini-gun jet pack :p

This is exactly what I was gonna say. Kinda basic looking for $150 fig methinks.
Each to their own though :)

What a movie though!! So much awesomeness!

While Kickass himself is pretty basic looking(unless he is all beat up) ..Hitgirl, Big Daddy and Red Mist are all so much more interesting looking then Harvey Dent , Billy Sole, The Spirit , Both the Scarlett Johansson figures, Silk Spectre, Prison break bothers,most of the Resident evil figures ..and i'm sure there is more..

Thats my Opinion:)

For me it isn't about "complexity" - it's about being a fan of the character and/or property. I'm a big Kick-Ass fan, so I would buy any or all of the four main characters, "basic" looking or not.

Though I agree with the poster above, they're plenty interesting looking - especially Hit Girl and Red Mist.

Back