Ki Adi Mundi: Jedi Master- Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing I don't like about Ki-Adi-Mundi with the replaced body is how thin it makes his legs look. His legs were thin enough as it is. Not to mention, his robe no longer falls as low as it should. For those reasons, I just keep mine on the regular body. I have considered upgrading to a taller body and using some of Hasbro's clothing, but I just don't think it will look right.

The thing I don't like about Ki-Adi-Mundi with the replaced body is how thin it makes his legs look. His legs were thin enough as it is. Not to mention, his robe no longer falls as low as it should. For those reasons, I just keep mine on the regular body. I have considered upgrading to a taller body and using some of Hasbro's clothing, but I just don't think it will look right.

Hasbro's Qui Gon pants don't look too bad. I tried that after doing the body swap but just wound up leaving the Sideshow pants on. He had skinny legs anyway. :lol

Back