Ki Adi Mundi: Jedi Master- Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
Re: Ki Adi Mundi 12-Inch Figure

jedishelffj0.jpg

Got him in this afternoon and added him to my Jedi shelf over the window in my office. He turned out nice, but I would have liked to see a robe and extra hand or two. Probably the most basic Jedi figure yet, but I got him with reward points and so think he was a good investment. He fits in well with the other prequel "background" Jedi characters and I'd be happy to buy a few more like Shaak Ti, etc.

Well, Ki Adi Mundi showed-up today; have to say he's a cool figure. He's fairly basic in terms of accessories and outfit but what is there is nicely done. Did notice his hands are reused from Kit Fisto, but all the rest looks unique.

Paint work is pretty nice, a little heavy around the eyes and edges of the beard, but not terrible. Does have the doll-dot, but since his eyes are so light they're hardly noticeable. Outfit is pretty nicely done, and hangs pretty well. Even his boots (which looked small in pictures) look good in hand. All in all he's a cool addition to the collection!

And as a nice bonus this Buck body is a pretty good one, no major issues, at least that I've noticed. Anyway, here's some pics:

kih.jpg

kig.jpg

kie.jpg

kid.jpg

kif.jpg

kia.jpg

kic.jpg

kib.jpg

kii.jpg

kij.jpg

Wow, I don't remember his skin being that pink under his eyes, looks almost like he's bleeding pink blood or something. Looks good though. He'll be a nice addition to the other Jedi. I'm glad I got him and Aayla.

Great pics, guys....

Mike, is he really that shiny? Just curious....

Looks pretty good...I'll see for myself next week....

The head is pretty shiny but for some reason its photographing shinier than it actually is. Here is a different photo in more natural lighting.

KiAdiMundi024.jpg

He does wear a robe in at least one episode of the animated Clone Wars Cartoon, I believe in Season 2. Not that I care, I don't think a robe should've been included. Additionally, in the films he only ever used his lightsaber in his right hand. He never used a 2 handed-grip. So the lack of hands doesn't really bother me.

Of course we never saw most of the Jedi use the little communicators that all of the figure came with, so it's not like they're being that strict about it.

He does have a hood attached to his jacket that fits over his noggin... but it looks pretty ridiculous.

And his head is really not shiny in person, I think Old Ben has more of a sheen than Ki.

These images make the head look fine proportioned to the body, however, he does make the Buck seem like it has chicken legs, very skinny looking, but nice looking figure.

Rather, he sucks, no one buy him, cancel your orders, make him go on second chance :eek:

He does wear a robe in at least one episode of the animated Clone Wars Cartoon, I believe in Season 2. Not that I care, I don't think a robe should've been included. Additionally, in the films he only ever used his lightsaber in his right hand. He never used a 2 handed-grip. So the lack of hands doesn't really bother me.

Yes, and that's why I don't care about those either. I won't be posing him holding it, and I don't know of anyone else who would.

These images make the head look fine proportioned to the body, however, he does make the Buck seem like it has chicken legs, very skinny looking, but nice looking figure.

Rather, he sucks, no one buy him, cancel your orders, make him go on second chance :eek:

The head is maybe a smidge too big... seems a bit thicker than it should be :lol

And you can get the pants to hang a bit better to get rid of the chicken leg look... so all in all he's a cool addition. I'm surprised you didn't get one Sean?

Figure looks good, I may try down the road to find him. I am sure he will be available for cheap in a few months.

Great pix guys.

Great pics, fellas! Looks pretty good, maybe a little to sith-eyed? (Maybe that isn't a factor in person)

Back