Ki Adi Mundi 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has a great paint job, not that red around the eyes. My complaints though, his hilt doesnt hang on his belt (preparing us for Kenobi?) and the belt is loose. But.. Ki does have a purse! hehe

It's not a purse it's a Jedi Portable Money bag :rotfl:rotfl

......remember boxers fight for a PURSE and BELT!!!

I couldn't really get the hilt to stay on the belt either... it seemed like it would, could never get a purchase.

This was the best I could do for a photo and it would fall of if you blinked too close to it :lol

kih.jpg

I couldn't really get the hilt to stay on the belt either... it seemed like it would, could never get a purchase.

Seems to me like Sideshow has started to use a smaller clip on the lightsaber that is too small for the holder on the belt.

Got mine today, and I'm pleased with the result. As people have said, the red around the eyes is not nearly as prominent as in photos. Overall a good paint job. I think he has the same hands as Kit Fisto, but I haven't compared them side by side yet. His robe is a little short, his legs are too skinny, and his boots are a tad too small, but my biggest complaint is the oversized belt.

Overall though, he's a nice figure and I'm glad I got him.

One more thing - has anyone noticed that Ki-Adi-Mundi's lightsaber blade is see-through? Mine isn't solid colored plastic, like the other Jedi blades.

Hmmm... Looks the same as all my Jedi blades. :dunno

Interesting. Mine is more opaque, and when is held up to a light, looks clear.

I also just realized Ki-Adi-Mundi has the wrong lightsaber. If you ordered Aayla Secura, switch their lightsabers. When doing promo shots, she held Ki-Adi-Mundi's lightsaber because it was readily available, however in the film she used this lightsaber, which Ki-Adi-Mundi came with (or one very similar to):

AalyaSecura5SM.jpg

Aayla's figure came with this lightsaber, the only one Ki-Adi-Mundi ever used:
KiAdiMundiBLSM.jpg

D'OH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slap

I also just realized Ki-Adi-Mundi has the wrong lightsaber. If you ordered Aayla Secura, switch their lightsabers. When doing promo shots, she held Ki-Adi-Mundi's lightsaber because it was readily available, however in the film she used this lightsaber, which Ki-Adi-Mundi came with (or one very similar to):

AalyaSecura5SM.jpg

KiAdiMundiBLSM.jpg

AalyaSecura5SM.jpg

KiAdiMundiBLSM.jpg

Does this mean Ki Adi uses a girly saber or that Aayla is butch?

I already traded Aayla's and Plo's sabers since hers was so big and her hands were so small.

Well, now that Aayla has the proper saber, she looks much better. It no longer looks like she's holding a Hasbro light-up lightsaber.

I may have to switch Ki-Adi-Mundi's body. He's too short as is. Perhaps Plo Koon? His figure is tall as hell.

They were announced really closely together, I wonder if something happened and the sabers got swapped.

I think he has the same hands as Kit Fisto, but I haven't compared them side by side yet. His robe is a little short, his legs are too skinny, and his boots are a tad too small, but my biggest complaint is the oversized belt.

They are the same sculpts... and I'll agree about the belt, too loose.

Back