Kenner Aliens/Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I scooped up (I believe) the entire set @ my local Kaybee and Kmart, TRU stores back in the '90's LOL. I sold a few @ a local collectible show & the rest on Ebay. :lol

those were the days... i absolutely loved this line. first figure i got was the alien queen. and my favorite was bishop. wanted hicks so much but could never find him...

I once had the entire set MOC, except the power loader and a few figures that I had to open. I even had the rare European figures. Had the "Hive Wars" figures too, which really soured me on the whole line, they just really went to far with some of the designs (making them beyond corny). The only things I didn't have were most of the Predators or the vehicles.
I ended up selling my whole collection on eBay in one lot, made a lot of money off that, which surprised me.
At the time, I thought it sucked as a toy line, and didn't think anyone would buy them.

However, I thought the queen from the hive playset and the Predator vs. Alien two-pack were some of the best representations of them in action figure form.

By the way, I still have that huge fighter plane with capture cage on the back of it that I'd be more than willing to sell if anyone's interested.

how much do you want for it? im not that keen on it

dos anyone have the Kenner King Alien??

Do you remember at the very end of the line, they did repaints of the original figures and also released Aliens VS Marines. That's when I was finally able to get the harder to find ones like the King alien, O'malley(?), and Vasquez figures.

BBTS gets these alot, usually carded. Just check out their vintage section. Thouught I'd pass it along for anyone who has interest in them. I used to have the Bull Alien as a kid the head would spring forward. My brother had the corpion one with the exploding torso. But the best in the series was the Alien vs. Predator set with the P1 Pred. and the Warrior Alien. That set rocked!

I've also seen a number of lots of these go fairly cheaply on ebay. They're not particularly valuable, I guess.

no they dont seem to be very valueble picked my A vs P pack up for £4 ($8).
im sure these figures were based on a cartoon series ?????

No. There was no AvP cartoon.

There was a really short lived Alien cartoon....but no one saw that.

there crazy i know :lol i love them though, i have a photo of me with my first ever Alien toy.. when i find it ill post it n here, i was 6 or 5

112exys.jpg

I had almost this entire line, I still do. does any one have the clear plastic predator that was mail in only? it came with a black chest plate, silver blades for the arms and the mask was all silver too, I have that one, it's awesome, I also have a predator that's supposed to be sort of camo, but it's all red, with a red mask, it has a broken tusk, it's pretty badass too. man I loved these figures

how much do you want for it? im not that keen on it

dos anyone have the Kenner King Alien??

I have the king alien, it has the spring loaded claw grabber head thing lol that was one of my favs, but the flying queen alien was my favorite. I remember these came with little comic books, I have all of them in my dresser, it think theres only 12 or 13 of them. remember the guy in the alien queen exo suit, that was a bad ass toy

I have the king alien, it has the spring loaded claw grabber head thing lol that was one of my favs, but the flying queen alien was my favorite. I remember these came with little comic books, I have all of them in my dresser, it think theres only 12 or 13 of them. remember the guy in the alien queen exo suit, that was a bad ass toy

im more looking for Carded figures (MOC)

Hey guys, i dunno about you but i started collecting Kenner Aliens back when i was 6 i almost had the whole collection, i got rid of them all when i was 14 and now i almost have the whole collection again all boxed :D

Dos anyone collect these?

I have two boxes full of them. They've been stored away for some time now. I have no idea which ones I even have anymore!

Back