Kenner Aliens/Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm almost positive I have a King Alien. I have a climate controlled storage unit that is full of stuff. I'll have to check it and make a list. There's gotta be about 15 of them. I didn't collect the humans though, except for Atax, I think his name was, because he was different.

I collected some really strange stuff back then. I wasn't hard to buy for at Christmas time. :lol

I'm almost positive I have a King Alien. I have a climate controlled storage unit that is full of stuff. I'll have to check it and make a list. There's gotta be about 15 of them. I didn't collect the humans though, except for Atax, I think his name was, because he was different.

I collected some really strange stuff back then. I wasn't hard to buy for at Christmas time. :lol

Heck, I'm still easy to buy for.....just costs a little more. :D

Oh and where is that storage unit located? LoL

I used to have all the aliens and humans when I was a kid. I think they're all still stashed somewhere with my other toys in a chest somewhere.

Heck, I'm still easy to buy for.....just costs a little more. :D

Oh and where is that storage unit located? LoL

Same here. My tastes in toys have changed alot over the years. :naughty

My storage unit......well, even if you found it, it isn't easy to get into. I have to have four different keys to get into it. :banghead

Same here. My tastes in toys have changed alot over the years. :naughty

My storage unit......well, even if you found it, it isn't easy to get into. I have to have four different keys to get into it. :banghead

Mine has as well.... but it's still usually the most expensive stuff. In my nature I guess...

Security..I like it! You ever go visit them and just sit and look thru stuff?

put my name down for the king if your gonna sell him

A friend of mine recently got me back into these and I got my first a few days ago. Has a bit of discoloration but nothing too bad

Kenner Stalker Predator by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Though it's slight I swear the picture on the back of the packaging (I got him MOC and opened it :p) has the same exact discoloration.

This was a great line. I remember first seeing them back in the 90s. I was more into Kenner Jurassic Park & Batman stuff, but always liked these too.

Back