KCLasse´s Sideshow Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great stuff man, i really like how you've put the extra effort into displaying some of your collections like the indie stuff in it's own diorama.:cool:

oh yeah, judging by the background, drink much.:lol

great stuff man, i really like how you've put the extra effort into displaying some of your collections like the indie stuff in it's own diorama.:cool:

oh yeah, judging by the background, drink much.:lol

Thanks.....Most pictures are taken from my bar desk since I don´t have a collectible room yet....But some day are the building ready to house these collectibles - I sure would love a HULK like yours :monkey5

Time for a update :

This I have to show you, bought this home for a buddy of mine....its really huge - in fact this Rancor has bigger hands than me :norty:

Its a Illusive Concept SW rancor no 255#9500

one of the pictures are from seller - here you really can se the size of this beast :notworthy:

img6055.jpg

img6056.jpg

e56412.jpg

img6057.jpg

Scary Butler 1:1 motion and sound activated with moving eye balls and movinghead and chest - speaks too :lol:

The butler will be welcoming my future guests in the homecinema - he will serve drinks or popcorn :eek:ohyeah: :hammer:

img6049h.jpg

img6050.jpg

img6051.jpg

img6053.jpg

pretty funny stuff :lol:

The Dark Knight - Batman 1:1 statue - Oxmox / Warner Bros

220 cm high with the stand - Wooo :eek:ohyeah:

img6061.jpg

img6066.jpg

img6062.jpg

img6063.jpg

img6064t.jpg

wow :horror impresive collection you have there nicely done on all of your custom displays thanks for sharing

The Dark Knight - Batman 1:1 statue - Oxmox / Warner Bros

220 cm high with the stand - Wooo :eek:ohyeah:

img6061.jpg

img6066.jpg

img6062.jpg

img6063.jpg

img6064t.jpg

Beatiful collection and very impressive...my friend.

I can not wait to unbox and display my dark knight life size after seeing yours....wow...

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Beatiful collection and very impressive...my friend.

I can not wait to unbox and display my dark knight life size after seeing yours....wow...

Thks
Rgds

Amin Ko

Youre quite welcome :eek: Funny the Dark Knight ansample - base + legs/hips + torso + arms = straight forward........but belt to be put on in 3 parts ??? :rolleyes:

Finally......Princess as Jabba´s Slave - Gentle Giant
Limited edition Accessory Pack
No 678#1750

Very nice but princess are hopeless to take pictures off

img6067.jpg

img6068j.jpg

img6070.jpg

img6071o.jpg

img6072i.jpg

Last edited:
E.T. statue made of resin and rubber - E.T. can talk, move eyes, nose, hand, eyebrows and mouth + light in finger and heart.... :clap:

img6113.jpg

img6114v.jpg

img6115.jpg

Back