KCLasse´s Sideshow Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orc from oxmox 185 cm high and 120 cm wide....this one can be disansampled in small pieces so it dont take so much space when its not displayed - Arms + legs + head + torso + hair + armor can all be serperated for each other...very nice about 45 kg heavy totally

img6372.jpg

img6369u.jpg

img6368.jpg

img6371a.jpg

acoverbig1ger.jpg

Congrats for new oxmox pcs. Just wandering if you order the Hulk oxmox. I am tempted to order this pcs in coming future.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Congrats for new oxmox pcs. Just wandering if you order the Hulk oxmox. I am tempted to order this pcs in coming future.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Thanks Amin

Maybe, im considering if its gonna be a Marvel Hulk or the Oxmox Hulk :confused:

Last edited:
Time for a update again :bow:

Indiana Jones 1:1 statue Oxmox - A early Oxmox statue pour paintjob - not good face look-a-like but else a got impression I think - maybe a custom face pain-job could help :hmmm:

img6402.jpg

img6398.jpg

img6401.jpg

img6400s.jpg

img6403u.jpg

Kane & Lynch 1:1 statues Oxmox - impressive sculpt and painted.....in fact Kane looks so real that he already scared me in the hall a few times :clap:

img6406v.jpg

img6405c.jpg

img6412b.jpg

img6413r.jpg

img6414t.jpg

img6415pux.jpg

yea your rich lol i wish i had a lifesize somthing but although all i have is lifesize sideshow chucky.but i wouldnt call that lifesize since the specer ones are that size.

I don't know how I missed this collection until now. This seriously kicks ass. Love the displayed themed environments, all the life size pieces, the busts, everything is top notch. Especially love your 1:1 endoskeleton. Are you going to get the life size t-600 statue?? One of the top collections I've ever seen :google:joy:chew:banana:duh:naughty:D:monkey5

I don't know how I missed this collection until now. This seriously kicks ass. Love the displayed themed environments, all the life size pieces, the busts, everything is top notch. Especially love your 1:1 endoskeleton. Are you going to get the life size t-600 statue?? One of the top collections I've ever seen :google:joy:chew:banana:duh:naughty:D:monkey5

T-600 lifesize statue is deffently on my wishlist - after seeing the movie I gotta have that one...I have ordered the T-600 SS bust....but I love the skin/skull version Oxmox made....I have to wait a littel until I got room enough......These last 2 months with 10 new lifsize statues have made my storage at maximum.... :google

Im gonna make a 1:1 diorama with Ironman 2 in april 2010 and a 1:1 diorama with Kung Fu Panda 2 in july 2011 for the danish movie freaks to look at and get appetite for the movies.......

yea your rich lol i wish i had a lifesize somthing but although all i have is lifesize sideshow chucky.but i wouldnt call that lifesize since the specer ones are that size.

Chucky is nice....its one im sure am missing :monkey2

Hulk 1:1 lifesize statue 261cm high - one piece statue :wehey:

All lifesize statues are of course breathtaking but ths one will look down at all other....this statues price isent the problem - its the shipping there are the mega cost :mad:

Last picture is after the wash-off :p

img6480p.jpg

img6484.jpg

img6494.jpg

damn that one is so cool. WOW. breathtaking it must be standing beside it :horror. gratz on the hulk

damn that one is so cool. WOW. breathtaking it must be standing beside it :horror. gratz on the hulk

It sure is :horror you can look at 100 of pictures of this Hulk but when you stand next to him.....you feel soooo small :duh

Back