KCLasse´s Sideshow Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn cool collection man! My favorites would have to be both the Terminator Endo and Batman 1:1's and the case you had them in.

Very impressive!

ET lifesize statue no 02#10

etshopzp3.jpg

I wants one :monkey2 :rock

Awesome collection :rock
x :peace

You must've been collecting for a long time. your collection is worth a fortune.

Well yes since 1978 but this thread is only from 2006 purchases and until now :monkey2

The rest are stored because of no space.....Im building a mini-museum right now to house the hole collection :rotfl

My favorite part has to be booze ;)

After that, love the Hoverboard and also would love some more Pics of your James Bond Case. That was really beautiful set up with all the cars, figures and PF'S

Holy smokes...

I just went thru pages and pages of incredible goodness :clap

Awesome collection, period.

Where did you get the Sankara stone? and you say it lights ups? got any pics of that ?

The Indy props are amazing :rock
Everything is super cool!!!

Hey so I have a question, I noticed that most pics must have been taken in your "bar" room but do you have some sort of museum or warehouse too? I am referring to that 1:1 glass case area.

As it is now I haven´t a room for the aprox 2023 items I collected - Im building a mini-museum / garage show-room / homecinema next to my house so everything can be displayed....well almost - just sold my 1:1 alien wich were 3 meters long and were to much for me.....lack of space already :confused:

The storage is in 6 different warehouses right now and the big displays from the pictures I rent out to cinemas for visitors to look at !

Holy smokes...

I just went thru pages and pages of incredible goodness :clap

Awesome collection, period.

Where did you get the Sankara stone? and you say it lights ups? got any pics of that ?

The Indy props are amazing :rock
Everything is super cool!!!

the sankara stone I bought from ReelArt studios in USA - the light funtion is in the stand wich are lighted by a diode lamp from Ikea only 4 mm thick.

Thanks all :rolleyes:

Here a old picture of a old project of mine - Ferrari 246GT replica

dino246gt.jpg

Sorry to say I had to sell it :(

Back