Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are really doing as fast as possible!!
Hopefully we will post pictures soon! :)
That's good to hear, but I agree that we need great likeness over speed. We've waited this long, a little longer isn't going to kill us. Thanks for not leaving us hanging.

11174306_608417549194701_6857585757328145100_o.jpg

toria just posted the head on her facebook account

That bottom left picture really looks good. I'd like to see the sculpt sans headpiece. The head might need to sit a bit lower on the neck I think, needs to be a bit more stocky in appearance. Either way, it's the ML sculpt, so...not sure what that means.

Wow ! That looks fantastic . What a god dam shame . Would have liked to have this for sure . [emoji35][emoji107]BUMMER

View attachment 180765

toria just posted the head on her facebook account

I'm confused. It's not on her personal facebook page or her business page so where did the photo come from? That looks great! I'm impressed with how the hair looks, not as synthetic as I expected. I'm just confused as to what's going on. If they've cancelled all projects why is she still posting this?

Just bought loose from the second expansion kit the two medallions, the serpent one to hold on his hand and the other one to customize the medallion from the sean dabbs conan project

Strangely enough I saw a few ML Wolverine heads on ebay last week. They shouldn't exist either. Maybe there was some stock made before they pulled the plug.

This is pure and simply a bad way to run a business. The fact that ML aren't being upfront and honest about it but are instead lying to everyone really pisses me off. They've been questioned and they say they are first and foremost artists who just like to create and then secondly they, if possible, try and sell them. Ummmm bull crap! They're trying to act like it was always going to be a one off creation and they weren't advertising all of their head sculpts as for sale?!?
Come on guys everyone prefers upfront honesty.

Fabio I'm sorry you guys got screwed by this company, and I guess I should be careful because I don't know all the details behind the scenes so I shouldn't make accusations but I'm just so ticked off by this.

Fabio once again I would just like to say how much I appreciate your business ethic. You are an amazing man and I will continue to support Kaustic Plastik. You really do come across as honestly caring about your customers and always doing your best to make sure we are happy. I thank you for your honesty and your willingess to be on these forums to talk to us and keep us updated. I look forward to seeing what you bring us and I'm sorry if this situation has caused you guys extra stress when you should be celebrating the release of XXL Arena Fighter.
I wish you every blessing brother!

My "fantasy warrior" so far.... took a few licenses/inaccuracies when building him up. The neck collar will be changed and hope one day the head too.

image.jpeg

Back