Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey_ccbc99_870059.gif

I hope they do the head band and this alternative look, This is my favorite by far!

This is what's good in life

When is this supposedly dropping

I'd also like to know about the expansion kit. I'm considering pre-ordering another set to bash another version but if the expansion pack covers it, i may be pointless

Hey Frank they are on their way to the distributors as we speak.

Collectible Kitbash has said that he expects his in within the next two weeks.

Awesome i have mine on pre-order at Collectable Kitbash :yess:

To be exact he said that they were due in Europe in two weeks time so I take it that also means himself.

I have still to PO this (I want a decent look at the HS first). What body are you going to use bud? I would prefer the TTM-20 but the exposed elbows are a turn off so the KP02 would be the obvious choice, but I see they are going to release a KP02A body.

i think for now I'm going to move my T1 T-800 onto a TTM20 and use that body for Conan, if i can be bothered :lol

If not I'll just use the TTM20. The elbow joint will be a bit of an eye sore but i think I'll be able to live with it until i find another decent body for an OK price, i've been scouring eBay for either a T1 or T2 mms body.

I just read the KP 2014 thread, might see how that turns out (the KP02A)

To be exact he said that they were due in Europe in two weeks time so I take it that also means himself.

I have still to PO this (I want a decent look at the HS first). What body are you going to use bud? I would prefer the TTM-20 but the exposed elbows are a turn off so the KP02 would be the obvious choice, but I see they are going to release a KP02A body.

i think for now I'm going to move my T1 T-800 onto a TTM20 and use that body for Conan, if i can be bothered :lol

If not I'll just use the TTM20. The elbow joint will be a bit of an eye sore but i think I'll be able to live with it until i find another decent body for an OK price, i've been scouring eBay for either a T1 or T2 mms body.

I just read the KP 2014 thread, might see how that turns out (the KP02A)

:lol

Sounds like a plan my friend. :hi5:

Great news, I've got my body (and hopefully head if it's needed) sorted out, now just waiting for this sweet, sweet set :rock

An EXPANSION KIT of XXL Set 1, will be announced soon! ;)
More options for your barbarians coming soon ;)

What?!? Can't wait to see what this is... the horned helmet and Father's sword would be welcome additions.

I'd really love gear for either the movie poster or the fight scene at the end. The broken sword would be nice too. Would also be down for a bowl of soup to stuff his face into :lol

Also, I'm sure the KP hs will be a better skin tone to match to their own muscle body.

When I P.O.ed my two sets w/ Cotswold, I got a new KP02, since I had one and needed an extra. The newer one not only had a more reddish tan look than my first one, but it also had the radialis muscles on the correct side of the forearm.

Back