Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would get a KP02 but the neck is a big leg down

I'd actually rather have the exposed elbow joints of the TTM20 than the KP02 neck

I hope it's something they change if they update the body

I'm not using the head that comes with it so no danger of skin tones

Yes I'm actually swaying towards the TTM-20 myself and the exposed elbow joints will just have to do, I don't really think that they would bother me anyways. :dunno

What is now bothering me is that I forgot about the skin tones, so hopefully the HS will be a good match on the TTM-20. :pray:

At the end of the day, I don't think the exposed joints are a huge deal, but man I wish there were a good rubber body for figures like this. This Fantasy Warrior deserves the best, Crom be damned!!

DX10 with Bane arms... also have a DX10 head read to be modded in case I'm not happy with the included one.

That would be the best scenario I feel but my body like that one is currently used on my second T1 T-800 figure. Having said that I could get another TTM-20 body and use that for my second T1 figure and then give that DX10 with Bane's arms body to my Conan figure. :yess:

From what I remember was Bane's arms not a tad wee bit on the skinny side on the DX10/TTM-20 body?

I hadn't noticed them being thinner, but I think you might be right. Although I think the Bane arms are the same that came with the earlier Terminator figures and the size never bothered me.

Well my original T1 T-800 body is slightly thicker than the DX10/TTM-20 body as Arnold had a bigger physique in T1 as opposed to T2.

But anyways it is sounding like a good plan as if I were to get another TTM-20 body and use that for my second T1 figure (pre-fire damage) then it means that with the double jointed elbows I would be able to get some nice poses with him and the body with Bane's arms can be used on Conan which would suit him greatly.

Good point, I do recall the T1 being thicker, but I never had him undressed so it was a bit of a waste :lol

I actually would have just used the T1 body, but I wanted the DX head as I thought it worked better for Conan and the neck on the T1 body is taller than the one on the DX10 :lol So complicated :lol

Has it been mentioned what body this fig is on in all the promo shots? I got this set on PO but IDK what body would be best. :dunno
I think Arnie looked a lot more sculpted, physique wise when he played Conan. Then in any other role.

Good point, I do recall the T1 being thicker, but I never had him undressed so it was a bit of a waste :lol

I actually would have just used the T1 body, but I wanted the DX head as I thought it worked better for Conan and the neck on the T1 body is taller than the one on the DX10 :lol So complicated :lol

9cf.jpg

Yes it is all rather confusing this 'what body to use' business. :slap :rotfl

Oh and seeing any naked body in this hobby makes you hard-core. :rock

Has it been mentioned what body this fig is on in all the promo shots? I got this set on PO but IDK what body would be best. :dunno
I think Arnie looked a lot more sculpted, physique wise when he played Conan. Then in any other role.

I imagine it was on the KP02 body my friend.

:lol :lol

KP02 was used for the promo shots.

Hey shells if the exposed elbows do not bother you then I would snap up a TTM-20 body buddy.

Hmm, I might sacrifice an Arnie Terminator, that I got made up. Probably my Police shootout bash. Seeing as Hot Toys will soon be releasing the T1 BD fig :yess:
Might need to give the body some fake tan though. :lol
Collectible Kitbash says 1-2 weeks for the Conan stuff. :panic:

Hmm, I might sacrifice an Arnie Terminator, that I got made up. Probably my Police shootout bash. Seeing as Hot Toys will soon be releasing the T1 BD fig :yess:
Might need to give the body some fake tan though. :lol
Collectible Kitbash says 1-2 weeks for the Conan stuff. :panic:

:lol

Whatever suits you best buddy and yes the Conan stuff is nearly here.

That's the most important thing... been a long time coming to have the Barbarian warrior in 1/6 :rock

And badass the custom Thulsa Doom is nearing completion as well :rock :rock

That's the most important thing... been a long time coming to have the Barbarian warrior in 1/6 :rock

And badass the custom Thulsa Doom is nearing completion as well :rock :rock

That looks so insane; wish I would've seen that sooner and jumped on. Still holding hope it's either rerun or someone sells me there's with not too much rape.

Hopefully you can get one with just a little rape :lol

I'm very stoked about the project, Thulsa Doom in armors been on my most wanted list for a long time. I think it's the first project I bugged Shock about a couple years ago and awesome it's finally happening.

Yea, from the pictures, it looks completely worth the wait. The armor, the sculpt. Makes me sad to think it won't be on my shelf right away lol.

Back