Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my invoice through from Darren at Collectable Kitbash :yess:

Might be i have it by the end of the week

Got a body ready and waiting

Also have a custom head in the pipeline but i'll use the head that comes with the kit for the pics

Definitely want pictures! Intrigued to see the head sculpt. Hopefully we all start getting invoices soon. I'll be honest I don't even remember where I POd this one from lol.

Just got this off their FB page. Looks very nice!!

Warrior.jpg

That's probably more due to the neck than the head... KP's have a super thick neck. And the head is sitting up pretty high.

Not a homerun likeness, but definitey serviceable and the rest looks great :rock

Yea that neck is way too thick. The head is eh but the rest looks great. I'm sure dabbs head sculpt is going to knock it out the park so it's really all about the clothes and sword. Can't wait to have in hand!

I really can't understand why anyone would be too upset if the head isn't 100%... $90 for a full outfit and badass weapon is a heck of a deal. And really the head looks good and really might be quite nice once we get some decent pictures.

I figure worst case scenario if I don't like the head in hand I'll just sell it for $30 on eBay :huh

I really can't understand why anyone would be too upset if the head isn't 100%... $90 for a full outfit and badass weapon is a heck of a deal. And really the head looks good and really might be quite nice once we get some decent pictures.

I figure worst case scenario if I don't like the head in hand I'll just sell it for $30 on eBay :huh

:exactly:
That's my plan. Put whatever I get for the head towards custom one. Can't lose.

It's a no brainer for the price really, you couldn't get the clothing and sword made for $90 at that quality so it's already a great deal

I've paid for mine but it still says processing. Gonna be next week now I reckon

Back