Kaustic Plastik - PREVIEW 2014!!! New Pictures page 13!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kaustic Plastik - PREVIEW 2014!!!

So for the Fantasy Warrior figure I was going to get a KP02 (TTM-20 has the exposed elbows) but would the new KP02 body be the better option now?

Hi mate.
KP02 standard version fit PERFECTLY with Fantasy Warrior. :)

But we will release soon (I mean REALLY soon) a new version of KP02, that will be named KP02 XXL.
This version will have improved legs, that will be perfect if you will like to show your Barbarian with naked legs ;)
This new version will be a VERY LIMITED edition.

And finally a little surprise.... XXL Set 2! Coming in late 2014!!!
It's still a secret of course ;)
xxlset2.jpg

xxlset2-2.jpg

:wave

I know Maximus parts when I see them!!!!!!!!!!!! :yess:

I'm dying for this set! :panic:

7457538_6_l.jpg

Well KP themselves have shown pics of the new fig due out in the next few months.

Two new bodies.
KP02 XXL Version (Improved KP2) - Release September (Pre orders REALLY SOON - super limited edition)
KP04 Generation K (body will be slightly more muscular than a TTM19) - Release October (Production pictures soon)

Hi mate.

But we will release soon (I mean REALLY soon) a new version of KP02, that will be named KP02 XXL.
This version will have improved legs, that will be perfect if you will like to show your Barbarian with naked legs ;)

Thanks for the info my friend. :clap

Great stuff!
Just one minor comment: could you tone down the veins on the arms? They look a bit exaggerated IMHO.
Can't wait to see the Praetorian Guard and the Roman General in parade dress.

Hi mate.

Great news... the legs on the KP02 are good for figures with pants as they fit most manufacturers; so that was a good idea and I hope you continue to release that one. But I'd love a version with more defined legs for our less clothed figures :rock :rock

Let's say it will be named XXL Set 2 - The Arena Fighter ;)

Looks great so far, I'll definitely be in for this set as well :rock :rock

Great stuff!
Just one minor comment: could you tone down the veins on the arms? They look a bit exaggerated IMHO.

Guys who are that ripped have veins popping out all over the place, to be fair. And slightly exaggerated veins also look cool when seen through a layer of spandex if used for a superhero.

Guys who are that ripped have veins popping out all over the place, to be fair. And slightly exaggerated veins also look cool when seen through a layer of spandex if used for a superhero.

I agree, looks good as is.

That and usually some of those details soften a bit in production, so the initial sculpt is intentionally exaggerated.

Great stuff!

The veins will be soften in production (-3%) for PVC injection, the sculpt is intentionally exaggerated.

Hey what's up KP any chance of doing a arena emperor set to go along with arena fighter?
image.jpg

They would go nicely together. Just a thought :rock

Last edited:
Back