Kaustic Plastik - Muscular body (Legs switched)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS.com has them available: and they are the cheapest muscle body in town right now:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=KPL10002&mode=retail

Kaustic plastic (formely known as Twizting Toyz) are working on a new bigger muscle body:

kp02a.jpg

The awesome news is, this body is going to be priced as their first muscle body, just $39.99. Top that Hot Toys!

Has there been any word on when this will be available?

Looking good, it really looked weird with those hips, it reminds me of the mexican made version of the Six Million Dollar Man.

Does anybody if the ankle joints are compatible with HT? I know that Fabio said the wrists are compatible but if I can't use some HT boots on these KP bodies then they really aren't gonna work for me. Which is unfortunate since I like what I'm seeing so far.

Here are a few pics of the shoulder and neck articulation. The hips are a bit wide though. Overall I love this figure. The joints are firm and it holds poses great, very happy with him. Cant wait to see the big body version.
DSC04051.jpg

DSC04056.jpg

DSC04054.jpg

DSC04053.jpg

DSC04052.jpg

DSC04048.jpg

On its own the arm only bends at a 90 degree, but because the upper arms are made of a PVC material you can easily pull the elbow out a little to make the arms bend a little more. its not the prettiest thing but it works. You can also see that how well the HT fists fit on the wrist pegs as well.

DSC04062-1.jpg

DSC04063.jpg

DSC04072.jpg

Great pics, and wow, the hips are indeed very wide. Fabio said it was designed that way to withstand the weight of the metal armor or something, still, not a fan of the design, might buy one for testing.

thanks for sharing.

What does the neck peg look like??

Any pics of the socket inside the head??

Yes hot toys boots are compatible. :)

Thanks so much for the info elvis:bow, thats good news for me cuz that was the only thing holding me back from these bodies:rock2. That really has me looking forward to the release of the bigger muscle body now:woo. I'm still gonna order one of the HT muscular TT bodies, probably tomorrow, thru Sideshow since it has free shipping right now. But I'm glad we have some more options to choose from. It seems like KP really might become some good competition for HT as far as nude bodies go and I think that can only be a good thing for us fans.:yess:

If it can be done the other way around, I assume the same would hold true.

I know you can swap Perseus legs onto a regular or Wolverine-type TT but I've never dismantled a Slim. I don't know if there's something particular about those hips that the Kaustik body matches?

I'd definitely spend $40 to get a pair of bare legs I can put on a Wolverine body, I'm sure I could use the slim muscle torso for something.

Back