Kaustic Plastik - Muscular body (Legs switched)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenoviper

Super Freak
Reaction score
Received this body today... Very good quality body I must say. Joints are firm and feet actually stands properly without any support.
The only down side is the pair of legs that came with it... If you are displaying your figure in martial arts horse stance then the original pair of legs are fine... If you want to wear a good pair of trousers or jeans then the figure might look a little funny... Anyway I took apart HT slim body and attached the lower part to KP's body. Now it looks better!

rbody2web.jpg

kaustic-plastik-legs-switch-xenoviper01.jpg

kaustic-plastik-legs-switch-xenoviper02.jpg

This is a winner, you should show this to Fabio (Kaustic Plastic CEO). Looks way better.

But anyhow, this body is nice, is a leaner muscle body, while Ht's muscle body is a bit fuller body and ACI Toys andrew body is the beefier.

Great job on the switch- really looks like it came that way.

Indeed looks great!. It MIGHT look like a Barney Ross recast, but it's actually not so much, there are some pics of the guys sculpting it, but can't find the images, or were they resculpting ? either way to hell with HT.

Indeed looks great!. It MIGHT look like a Barney Ross recast, but it's actually not so much, there are some pics of the guys sculpting it, but can't find the images, or were they resculpting ? either way to hell with HT.

Adding texture and veins to existing HT's (Whiplash/Barney Ross).... Pelvis/wrist joints/hip joint is default HT's... even the screw hole on the thigh is at the standard TT thigh position.

SO much more natural! The weird hips were what was really killing this figure for me. Too bad the slim has to be what makes it look natural. to me the slims are far too valuable to dismantle and ironically the sculpted legs are what id want most from this, (though can you put the sculpted legs back on the slim by chance? if so I might use this for my boxer Edward Norton from fight club after a switch, my soverign skins are yellowing and cracking)

A thin muscle body option would have been great but I got a couple spare Bruce Lee bodies for this purpose. I wonder if its still worth getting this body anyway I'm a fan of different shapes of bodies ALWAYS a great discovery to see what bodys works well with what head/outfit when customizing. THe proportions are everything.

Back