1/6 Muscular Body single jointed elbows and knees?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pianoteam

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I want to customize my Kaustic Plastik William figure and want a new body for him. I'm looking for a muscular type body with single jointed knees and elbows but don't know if one exists (can't seem to find any on e-bay). The body he comes with (KP-04) does have single jointed knees and elbows but the forearms are so skinny/squished - it just looks terrible to me, especially for a character like this. Are there any bodies out there with single jointed knees and elbows that are muscular? I can't stand to look at double joints when they're not covered!

You should be able to. Push the shoulders forward and you should see the mounting screws for the shoulders.

Coomodel just released 2.0 body you might like it. I have 4 of their 2.0 regular body and they are very sturdy.

Hi everyone,
I want to customize my Kaustic Plastik William figure and want a new body for him. I'm looking for a muscular type body with single jointed knees and elbows but don't know if one exists (can't seem to find any on e-bay). The body he comes with (KP-04) does have single jointed knees and elbows but the forearms are so skinny/squished - it just looks terrible to me, especially for a character like this. Are there any bodies out there with single jointed knees and elbows that are muscular? I can't stand to look at double joints when they're not covered!

How about a seamless phicen? They are really very good.

I thought about that too but the muscle one is too short. Unless that version is too muscular?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

They are coming out with a 3rd version that looks really good. Probably pretty good for Mel's physique as well. Problem is it's not out yet. Linked from OSW as it was easier to find.https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-discussion/852085-phicen-1-6-m33-super-flexible-male-seamless-body.html

They are coming out with a 3rd version that looks really good. Probably pretty good for Mel's physique as well. Problem is it's not out yet. Linked from OSW as it was easier to find.https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-discussion/852085-phicen-1-6-m33-super-flexible-male-seamless-body.html

That does look good. Maybe I will get that when it comes out but for now I would like a temporary solution. I think my only hope is to try and interchange the arms from another body with the KP-04. I was thinking to try the arms from the ACI body and if it doesn't work then to just use the ACI body for now.

Have you checked out the Craftone/ZC World bodies? They are single joints and have a muscular, but not "jacked" build.

Are they any other companies out there that make these kind of bodies?

I took another look at the bodies from ZC world and Craftone but it seems they may be to skinny for William Wallace's physique.

Last edited:
None of these bodies seem to be muscular enough for William's physique. Are there any other companies I'm missing?

Back