Kaustic Plastik - Legions of Rome: Tiberius Legionary - New Photo Page 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaustic Plastik

1:6 Manufacturer
Reaction score
Finally we can show to everybody the production pictures of our upcoming Legionary in Marching pack!
Coming in September 2013!!

Tiberius Claudius Maximus - Legionary with marching pack - Legio VII Claudia
Circa 101-106 A.D. - Roman Invasion of Dacia - Middle Europe

- New deluxe packaging
- New improved helms technology with easy plug in/plug out face protections!
- New improved production technology for longer lasting and resistant products!
- The Archaeologist Corner with a review by Dott. Luca Nejrotti

Highlights

New headsculpt
Helmet - Imperial Italic type G with Magnetic Plug (Die Cast)
2 Different Face Protections
Sword - Gladio (Die Cast)
Dagger - Pugio (Die Cast)
Javelin - Pilum (Die Cast + Plastic)
Shield with Leather protection - Scutum (Plastic + Leather)
Armour - Lorica Hamata - Chain Armour
Armour - Lorica Segmentata - New improved pattern (Plastic + Details in Die Cast)
Pteruges - Leather vest (Leather)
Subarmalis - Under Armour protection
Sarcina and Accessories - Marching Pack
Cup and Bowl - (Real Wood)
Red Cape (Cloth)
Sandals - Caligae (Leather)
Trousers - Bracae (Cloth)
Tunic (Cloth)
Red Scarf - Focale (Cloth)
Armored Belt - Cingulum Militare (Leather + Details in Brass)

tiberius1kp6.jpg

tiberius2kp6.jpg

tiberius3kp6.jpg

tiberius4bkp6.jpg

tiberius5kp6.jpg

tiberius6kp6.jpg

tiberius7kp6.jpg

tiberius8kp6.jpg

tiberius9kp6.jpg

tiberius10bkp6.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Kaustic Plastik - Legions of Rome: Tiberius Legionary - Coming in September 2013

Holy crap! Outstanding!

Jay

Re: Kaustic Plastik - Legions of Rome: Tiberius Legionary - Coming in September 2013

Indeed.
Another fine addition to the Legions of Rome.

Now we really need a good Fassbender head sculpt for the Centurion figure!

Very cool! :clap Also Dacia = Romania

Indeed.
Another fine addition to the Legions of Rome.

Now we really need a good Fassbender head sculpt for the Centurion figure!

You should look carefully the Headsculpt of our Aquilifer coming in December ;)

Excellent news!
I have mine on pre-order already.

Hi guys, somebody asked me to show pictures of the kind of packaging of the upcoming Tiberius the Legionary.
So it's time to share some pictures with you.

The packaging is made of hard cardboard with external loop artwork

tiberiusextra2.jpg

Internally you will find 2 layers of soft sponge foam, this will help to keep the pieces as safe as possible!

tiberiusextra3.jpg

Finally, here is the pictures of what kind of pattern is "hidden" under the Shield Leather protection :)
As you can see every single details, also INVISIBLE ones are anylized meticulously!!!

tiberiusextra.jpg

I hope you will like the improvements we made for packaging, and I like thank you for all the precious feedback all over 2013 helping us improving the packaging quality!
:)

Simply outstanding!

I'd never seen a Roman shield painted like that, what's the history behind it?

Simply outstanding!

I'd never seen a Roman shield painted like that, what's the history behind it?

Hi Mate. The Shield pattern is based on the study made by Stephen Dando-Collins and published on one of the most important book about Roman Army, the title is "Legions of Rome".
This studies are based on a famous book, that is common used for university studies that is "Notitia dignitatum", this book was written under emperor Valentiniano III (425-455) so very late Roman Empire, but it include inside a "back history" of almost all the Roman Legion patterns and symbols.

The Legio VII Claudia was one of the Legion build by Julius Caesar.
All this legions used as "mark" on their pattern a Bull (of different colors, depends by legions)

Very interesting, I will take a look around for that book (Collins').

Thanks Fabio!

Might have been touched on before, but are they using the scaled chain mail for this release?

Might have been touched on before, but are they using the scaled chain mail for this release?

No, this releases will use a "simulate" chainmail (but as you can see by pictures it simulate it VERY WELL).
The cost to make hand by hand real Chainmail in 1:6, correct scaled is very high, so we decided at the moment to sell separately the Real Chainmail.

The first set of Real Chainmail will arrive at end of November and will be Medieval Model.

Any idea of how much it will cost?

will it come with a base body?

Back