Kaustic Plastik - Legions of Rome: Artorius Centurion - Coming in September 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have the two September releases PO'd and can't wait to get them in hand Fabio.

Any more word on that Gaul you showed teh helmet for or any news on that front?

Ohh and cough*Greek Hoplite*cough - needs to be one!!

Gaul warrior will come in 2014 together with a TOTALLY new body. :)

Greek Hoplite? Probably yes.. It's not a secret we have the prototype ready of this from a long time ago :)
Just waiting the right time for release it! :)

Gaul warrior will come in 2014 together with a TOTALLY new body. :)

Greek Hoplite? Probably yes.. It's not a secret we have the prototype ready of this from a long time ago :)
Just waiting the right time for release it! :)

That news is very very welcome indeed, thanks for the reply. I simply love your figures and will continue to support and buy.

Hi guys, somebody asked me to show pictures of the kind of packaging of the upcoming Artorius the Centurion.
So it's time to share some pictures with you.

The packaging is made of hard cardboard with external loop artwork

artoriusextra.jpg

Internally you will find 2 layers of soft sponge foam, this will help to keep the pieces as safe as possible!

artoriusextra2.jpg

artoriusextra3.jpg

I hope you will like the improvements we made for packaging, and I like thank you for all the precious feedback all over 2013 helping us improving the packaging quality!
:)

Everything looks great, I really want to get this.

Looks like we'll have to assemble all the discs onto the Phalerae Harness. Some might disagree, but I've always enjoyed the assembly of these figures, makes them feel more like model kits.

Everything looks great, I really want to get this.

Looks like we'll have to assemble all the discs onto the Phalerae Harness. Some might disagree, but I've always enjoyed the assembly of these figures, makes them feel more like model kits.

Yes mate, the discs must be assembled, to give a very "personal look".
We included much more discs of what can be on a single Phalerae Harness, so every centurion will have a very personal look.
If you look carefully on the packaging we included an high quality 3M Double tape inside the box, already pre-cutted with the right size for the discs, this will help the assembling of the Harness :)

Also the Helm comes with 2 different Face protections, once again to give you possibility to choose the one kind you prefer much more!
Face protection have a magnetic plug, so doesn't need glue to be assembled!!! :)

This is easily at the top of my wish list right now!
Good thing both this and Tiberius are already pre-ordered.

Wise move my friend.
This two guys (Artorius and Tiberius) and the Gladiator, are almost sold out at the moment.. only very few pieces left after the pre-orders.
So at the moment of release at end of september probably no pieces will be left to sell for last minute decisions.

Kaustic Plastik at Hobby and Model Expo - From 27th of September to 29th of September - Novegro (Milano) Italy.

Don't miss the opportunity to meet Kaustic Plastik staff and BUY all the new 2013 Releases!!!

We will show a FULL SET Of Roman Army Helm prototypes in worldwide preview!

And a lot of nice surprise for all the lovers of Ancient Romans!
:yess:

logonovegro.jpg

For info:
https://www.parcoesposizioninovegro.it/press/hobby-model-expo/cs-27a-hobby-model-expo.html

Artorius and Tiberius marched in today.

Amazing figures both, I can't find a single thing I dislike or a flaw.
If you are interested in Romans and haven't ordered these, go look for them now!

The Centurion has arrived!!

:hi5::blissy:clap:horror

DSC04257.JPG

DSC04258.JPG

DSC04259.JPG

DSC04260.JPG

I am very impressed with this figure, especially the helm. They did send me two of the same faceplates & also received my gladio with a chipped tip so now I have to wait till Cotswold gets me the spare pieces. I was too lazy to put the coins on him but will prolly do it later. The KP body is pretty solid but can be a bit top-heavy with the helm on his noggin. I am really diggin' the metal pieces & quality leather straps. No cheap materials here! I wasn't especially fond of the gladio though, of course it coming in chipped didn't help either, but hell that's going in the scabbard anyways. Head sculpt is pretty decent, not HT quality but pretty damn close. The box was really the only thing that was "bleh" for me. I guess I'm just used to the HT quality box presentation. Overall, EXCELLENT figure! I would deffo buy KP again. Keep it up! Hope u guys like the pix!

Back