Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Nosferatu 100th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were to hazard a guess based on the contrast in the film and screen grabs........I would honestly guess a dark green/forest. It will never EVER be done that way because it isn't "scary enough". I have seen painted busts and kits over the years, and they have done the coat in greens, and it looks cool.

There's probably no way of knowing for certain without a historian chiming in, or if someone owned the actual prop.

nosferatu_jyc12_002.jpg

Jnos01.jpg

Red brown black green charcoal gray....

Wowzers....who knows the correct colors.....we can eliminate White and yellow, purple and orange then.

If I were to hazard a guess based on the contrast in the film and screen grabs........I would honestly guess a dark green/forest. It will never EVER be done that way because it isn't "scary enough". I have seen painted busts and kits over the years, and they have done the coat in greens, and it looks cool.

There's probably no way of knowing for certain without a historian chiming in, or if someone owned the actual prop.

nosferatu_jyc12_002.jpg

Jnos01.jpg
I prefer darker Browns and Grays, as they emulate those of the rat.

Having said that i love the dark red burgundy colour of the SS coat. Pops great on the shelf!
If a vampire were to have a favourite colour it would have to be a nice dark blood red.:giggle:

I unfollowed this thread for the past 2 weeks so I wouldn't be spoiled too much before receiving mine. Great shots everybody!

I received mine over the weekend and finally had a chance to unpack him today. I don't have much to add to what others have said - it's a terrific figure!
The nature of the character means there's hardly any futzing needed to make him look great. I particularly love the hands, though I would have liked another left open hand facing down (like his right hand in my pictures).
I also got the coffin, but opted for a display without for now. But it's nice to know I can change it up whenever I feel like it.

IMG_0261_2_small.jpg

IMG_0254_2_small.jpg

IMG_0285_2_small.jpg

IMG_0245_2_small.jpg

IMG_0293_2_small.jpg

Just found out my daughter’s car engine blew up so it’s dad to the rescue. Going to sell off my horror collection including my Web Exclusive Nosferatu so if your interested drop me a message.
Take care - Jase

I unfollowed this thread for the past 2 weeks so I wouldn't be spoiled too much before receiving mine. Great shots everybody!

I received mine over the weekend and finally had a chance to unpack him today. I don't have much to add to what others have said - it's a terrific figure!
The nature of the character means there's hardly any futzing needed to make him look great. I particularly love the hands, though I would have liked another left open hand facing down (like his right hand in my pictures).
I also got the coffin, but opted for a display without for now. But it's nice to know I can change it up whenever I feel like it.

View attachment 673157
View attachment 673158
View attachment 673159
View attachment 673160
View attachment 673162
Are those magnetic sheets of some kind on the shelves to allow the magnetic feet to attach? If so what did you use?
Just curious.

Are those magnetic sheets of some kind on the shelves to allow the magnetic feet to attach? If so what did you use?
Just curious.
No, those are frosted acrylic sheets that I cut to size. I wanted to visually separate each shelf some more, while still allowing light to pass through.
I generally don't use stands within my display.

Back