Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Nosferatu 100th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Direct out of the coffin...

Attachments

• IMG_20231021_024601950~2.jpg
    IMG_20231021_024601950~2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Someone wanted to see the Sideshow hat on the Orlock sculpt. I forgot who it was but here’s a picture. The sculpt on the hat is nice and soft so if you wanted to go this route, I would have almost no worries that it would scratch the paint.

Matrix already took one, but dang it, I took the time to get a pic so I better post it. :lol

Attachments

• IMG_6001.jpeg
    IMG_6001.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Nosferatu was (maybe still is) a staple at the Cathedral of St. John The Devine in uptown Manhattan, NYC for their halloween festivals. They would have special lighting throughout the space and fog machines. They would show the film (with live music), then have a spooky parade with lots of amazingly elaborate costumes and photo ops. The Cathedral was the perfect setting, and hundreds of people attend every year. Lots of fun!

Nosferatu was (maybe still is) a staple at the Cathedral of St. John The Devine in uptown Manhattan, NYC for their halloween festivals. They would have special lighting throughout the space and fog machines. They would show the film (with live music), then have a spooky parade with lots of amazingly elaborate costumes and photo ops. The Cathedral was the perfect setting, and hundreds of people attend every year. Lots of fun!
Well, I know what I'm adding to my bucket list.

I modified the old SS version so i can display both sculpts and extra arms. It's not perfect but i'm happy enough.

For those interested.. the body is from BCS, minus the forearms. I added shrink tubing to the joint pegs to give them more of a snug fit for the KP arms.

Reworked the SS boots to accept foot pegs. Fitted magnets into the base of the boots and tightened up all the leg joints so he doesn't topple over on the magnetic base.

The collar of the coat i reworked by using some of the excess material inside it. I also bulked up the shoulders. Would still like to add some real 1/6 buttons to it at some stage.

DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0001.JPGDSC_0002.JPGDSC_0019.JPG

I modified the old SS version so i can display both sculpts and extra arms. It's not perfect but i'm happy enough.

For those interested.. the body is from BCS, minus the forearms. I added shrink tubing to the joint pegs to give them more of a snug fit for the KP arms.

View attachment 671194

jkView attachment 671195

I'm not sure how you made the old SSC coat look that sharp but I'm all ears. I'd like to know more about the body, too. Did you use different legs attached the BCS body? Any and all info you have I'd love to know.

Anyone know the actual color of the coat in the film? Sideshow started out with that burgundy color than a tanish-brown for the premium format. Now KP has this grey-brown color. Only things in common is everyone seems to agree it wasn’t just black.

Back