Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY *** COMING BACK IN DECEMBER 2013!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY ***PRODUCTION PICTURES PAGE 26!!!!

We need more bodies with different heights. A shorter body is greatly needed in the 1/6th world. Really just more height differences in general, hopefully companies start getting this right. :lecture Also a true true slim body needs to be available. The Kumik one looks more narrow than slim.

I pre ordered from bbts, pile of loot is off, the pre order is for 3rd qaurter, and no shipping notice yet! :panic::panic:

The more I play around with the body and get familiar with how to pose it, the more I like it. It's really an amazing body. My initial criticism of the overly long legs turned out to be nothing, when he's properly posed the proportions are perfect. I also like the arms more now that I switched the forearms. I still maintain that this is the way they are supposed to be connected, but opinions may vary.

Some new pics with a better pose and the switched forearms:

IMG_5072_2_small.jpg

IMG_5069_2_small.jpg

I like the switched forearms. Bane looks better now.

The more I play around with the body and get familiar with how to pose it, the more I like it. It's really an amazing body. My initial criticism of the overly long legs turned out to be nothing, when he's properly posed the proportions are perfect. I also like the arms more now that I switched the forearms. I still maintain that this is the way they are supposed to be connected, but opinions may vary.

IMG_5072_2_small.jpg

IMG_5069_2_small.jpg
I've been looking at mine and i agree, the forearms are switched. I think the body is great but I think if 2 things were changed it would be perfect. 1, the lats. Instead of arcing back underneath the arms I think they could have kept them wider and it wouldn't have affected anything. 2, the look of the legs from the front. I would have liked to have seen thicker thigh muscles. Minor complaints, I do like this body.

Last edited:

2, the look of the legs from the front. I would have liked to have seen thicker thigh muscles.

Yep I agree with this. I'm using the advanced TT thigh adapters in all my shots, it would be great if Kaustic would add some if they choose to revisit this figure some time in the future. But as you said, it's a minor complain and doesn't take away from the overall greatness.

Whats wrong with the forearms guys ? Do aggree about the upper legs, quads being too skinny.

Nothing wrong. Agonistes86 and I think that the forearms look better switched. Fabio said that's the way they are suppose go. No biggie either leave them as is or switch them.

IMG_5072_2_small.jpg

IMG_5069_2_small.jpg

How hard is it to switch the forearms out. Got mine yesterday, love it but i see what you're saying about them. Any tips? I want to do it but don't want to damage them.

IMG_5072_2_small.jpg

IMG_5069_2_small.jpg

Wow. That Bane looks sick. This body looks perfect for him. :clap

Btw, aplogies for my ignorance (haven't been so up-to-date with the thread) but what do you mean by switch the forearms? Did you switch them from right to left?

How hard is it to switch the forearms out. Got mine yesterday, love it but i see what you're saying about them. Any tips? I want to do it but don't want to damage them.

Hot water, but blow dryer works best here.

Wow. That Bane looks sick. This body looks perfect for him. :clap

Btw, aplogies for my ignorance (haven't been so up-to-date with the thread) but what do you mean by switch the forearms? Did you switch them from right to left?

Yes.

Kaustic plastik you should look into doing a line of mma fighters now that you have two bodys to work with, You could make guys like brock lesner and Gracie and so on. I think that would be a big hit and fairly easy to make for a company like yours, not sure how you would get the license but you could also just put a Brock looking head sculpt on your next body release, Just an Idea.

Re: Kaustic Plastik: NEW!! 2012 - HEROIK MUSCLE BODY ***NEW PICTURES PAGE 13!!!!

I hope these are released soon as I have a lot of WWF wrasslin' customs that are counting on these bodies!

I can't wait to see how those wrestling customs turn out.

Quick pic. Overall pretty happy with this body. Like the matte color of the body. Stands well. Legs seem long and could use some bulk. I'm not keen on the shoulders. Would like them to look more like HT's, but it isn't a deal breaker. The forearms were bothering me to no end. They just didn't look right. I'd pose the arms and the elbows didn't seem to line up well and the forearms looked funky. Agonistes86 might be right that they are on the wrong arms. The pic was taken prior to ready agonistes86's post.
2lw8un4.jpg

Thanks for sharing this pic

Kaustic plastik you should look into doing a line of mma fighters now that you have two bodys to work with, You could make guys like brock lesner and Gracie and so on. I think that would be a big hit and fairly easy to make for a company like yours, not sure how you would get the license but you could also just put a Brock looking head sculpt on your next body release, Just an Idea.

Well I have to tell you one secret ;)
One of our next release will feature a sculpture that is similar to Chris Benoit ;)
I was a Wrestling fan in the past, and the Benoit dead was a shock for me.. So I decided to make this little homage to him.
Soon you will see it ;)

We need more bodies with different heights. A shorter body is greatly needed in the 1/6th world. Really just more height differences in general, hopefully companies start getting this right. :lecture Also a true true slim body needs to be available. The Kumik one looks more narrow than slim.

I pre ordered from bbts, pile of loot is off, the pre order is for 3rd qaurter, and no shipping notice yet! :panic::panic:

Our Realistik Muscle Body KP01A works very well as Slim body! ;)
Give a look
https://www.kaustic-plastik.com/eng/catalogo-Nude-Body/71/Realistik-Muscle-Body-KP01A.htm

One of our next release will feature a sculpture that is similar to Chris Benoit ;)
I was a Wrestling fan in the past, and the Benoit dead was a shock for me.. So I decided to make this little homage to him.
Soon you will see it ;)

Really? An homage to a guy who went bat ____ crazy and killed his wife, child and then himself.

:cuckoo:

Kaustic BEASTLY Batman... The body is Great for Batman Customizers!
scaled.php

Soon you will see it ;)

Thats interesting, he was one of my favorate wrestlers back in the past, I think its a great idea to put fighters heads on these bodys as it makes for an easy bash. Question is the screaming head guy that is currently out loosly based on anyone?

Really? An homage to a guy who went bat ____ crazy and killed his wife, child and then himself.

I hear you, He had a great career and was one of my favorate wrestlers due to his intensity but no one can defend his last actions which were pure horror. He was basically erased from wwe and rightly so.

It's an homage to him as a wrestler and sportsman.
Of course not as killer.
His life was destroyed by the sport he practiced. Too much painkillers and hormone.. and the result of this everybody knows..
And wwe cancelled his name for all of this (because painkillers and hormone are common between wrestlers.. so better keep the thing hidden as possible)

Call me crazy.. but I feel the need to remember him.. sometimes the tragic histories are the ones that I prefer.

Thats interesting, he was one of my favorate wrestlers back in the past, I think its a great idea to put fighters heads on these bodys as it makes for an easy bash. Question is the screaming head guy that is currently out loosly based on anyone?

We made the screaming head taking inspiration by Gannicus (Dustin Clare)

Just for your curiosity, Celadus (our Thraex Gladiator)
https://www.kaustic-plastik.com/eng/catalogo-Ancient-Rome-Gladiators/43/Celadus---Thraex.htm
headsculpt is based on Randy Couture MMA champion

Back