Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY *** COMING BACK IN DECEMBER 2013!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY ***PRODUCTION PICTURES PAGE 26!!!!

Wonder if Dutch's head can be drilled a bit more to sit lower on the neck.

Yea, that sounded a bit ghey.

Wonder if Dutch's head can be drilled a bit more to sit lower on the neck.

Yea, that sounded a bit ghey.

RHONY-alex-shocked.gif

That seems to work pretty well.... His head sits a little high... i wonder if the "neck mod" for his own body would fix it or not... the tones match AMAZINGLY well however.

So, how are the shoulders?

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree then. ;) I just switched the forearms, and it looks a lot more natural now. Cross-referencing my anatomy book and looking at my own arms, all the muscles are in the right place now as well. :monkey3

Well my friend, this hobby is nice because everybody can make a lot of changes to make his Action Figures as perfect as possible!!!
But I'm sure that in some position, you will find that KP02 is better with the forearms placed in the original position!! ;)
The Dutch pictures here an an example of what I'm saying (and are assembled in the factory way)!
But maybe in other positions they look better flipped!!

I suppose that sometimes this kind of bodies (muscle bodies) can look a bit strange in some positions, because the muscle are in tension in a way that it's natural only on some position. In other positions are not natural of course.

That seems to work pretty well.... His head sits a little high... i wonder if the "neck mod" for his own body would fix it or not... the tones match AMAZINGLY well however.

So, how are the shoulders?

I saw other kitbash on KP02 with other Arnold heads (coming from different Hot toys releases) that fit lower on the neck. But it depends a lot of personal tastes. Some of this Dutch pictures looks very cool, and doesn't need a lowering in the neck in my opinion.
One other picture instead looks with the head a bit too high.

Fabio, you are completely correct. This is the beauty of bashes. You make it to your liking. I'm still in agreement with agonistes86. I will be switching the forarms. If I don't like it then I'll just return the arms back to how I got them. Overall, I'm grateful your company has made them. This "issue" which I have with them isn't a deal breaker. I will purchase more because as a whole I'm happy with the purchase.

Fabio, you are completely correct. This is the beauty of bashes. You make it to your liking. Overall, I'm grateful your company has made them. This "issue" which I have with them isn't a deal breaker. I will purchase more because as a whole I'm happy with the purchase.

:goodpost: As long as everybody is happy with the body, that's all that matters. It's certainly an amazing body, and at the price, unbeatable to boot.

Got a shipping notice from BBTS... hopefully I'll have these next week :pray:

I got my Bodies in...Must say that I am Pleased with these! They make a Great Arnold Bash! Working on a "Raw Deal" and Pumping Iron... Also a Beast Batman custom. Great Job Kaustic!
scaled.php

Getting my two today

Got a shipping notice from BBTS... hopefully I'll have these next week :pray:

I just clicked to send my "Pile of Loot" this morning. I was waiting until these bodies arrived to get all my stuff sent out, so I should hopefully have my four bodies next week too.

Who are you putting together now Dave?

I like all the comparison shots. I think I'll get a KA for my HT Thor.

Great body. Would you consider making this in white? I'm looking on doing a custom Kratos and improving my custom Lobo.

With this body now available we have just about every body type one could want in 1:6 except for a good fat guy body. I think that would be a cool body to put out on the market and would sell pretty well. I Know there is a lot of customs that could use a good fat body type like in the comics, kingpin, blob, or wrestlers like big show, or bigboss man and on and on. Of couse the only issue would be finding clothes that fit:lol

Back