Kaustic Plastik : Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered from one sixth outfitters when this was first announced . Haven't received any notice yet . I have some slight concerns on how flat the paint looks in these pics but the sculpt looks great and hopefully it looks even better in hand

What do you think about this conan kaustik and mr toys conan set? Which one is the best? Mr toys costs half that kaustic.. Have rooted hair.. And the packaging is much better of kaustic

What do you think about this conan kaustik and mr toys conan set? Which one is the best? Mr toys costs half that kaustic.. Have rooted hair.. And the packaging is much better of kaustic

I got the mr toys set, the clothing and weapons are nice but you don't get as many clothing options as you do with the KP set, you only get a furry loincloth, leather pants and boots with the mr toys one and the mr toys head is pretty average, pretty sure its just a HT Tech Noir head with rooted hair. The packaging doesn't really matter imo. I only tend to keep the boxes from full figures.

Last edited:
I got the mr toys set, the clothing and weapons are nice but you don't get as many clothing options as you do with the KP set, you only get a furry loincloth, leather pants and boots with the mr toys one and the mr toys head is pretty average, pretty sure its just a HT Tech Noir head with rooted hair. The packaging doesn't really matter imo. I only tend to keep the boxes from full figures.

Do you have pictures of the MR toys set? I have the Kaustic Conan set coming but was curious about another version of Conan.

Im going with the Kaustic Masterclass. I think the sculpt looks better. The sword looks great. The outfit is using real leather (not sure if the other one is or not). I really love Inigos Work and have some of his other sculpts so seemed fitting to continue with that. I will get the Masterclass Sculpt repainted and I'll add real hair.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Has anybody else who received this taken any additional pics of the headsculpt or of the costume and head on a body ?

Has anybody else who received this taken any additional pics of the headsculpt or of the costume and head on a body ?
Mine just arrived today. Will get it on the body later tonight I think. 20190807_115556.jpg20190807_115451.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I ordered from KP right away. Their shipment is stuck in customs. Craziness that their product can get out faster through other retailers.

I ordered direct through KP's Facebook page and have not heard anything yet, I wonder if I should contact them?

They said they don't ask for payment until 48 hours before they are ready to ship. They don't even have them in yet.

Back