[Kato Work] Bruce Wayne Shirt + Tie Preorder ( completed shirt pics in p.13)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In your experience is a TTL torso any longer than a True Type torso? :huh

I guess it just needs to be re-tied

I already untied it. It will definitely need ironing, which I know Kato advised against. I'll just use a low setting.

In your experience is a TTL torso any longer than a True Type torso? :huh

I already untied it. It will definitely need ironing, which I know Kato advised against. I'll just use a low setting.

wouldnt do that if I were you.

I'd rather shell out $5USD and have a perfect tie, than have a $5 more in my bank but have a damaged tie.:dunno

wouldnt do that if I were you.

I'd rather shell out $5USD and have a perfect tie, than have a $5 more in my bank but have a damaged tie.:dunno

That's what I would advise too - best thing to do would be to send it back to meet it's maker, that'll sort it out :)

Slooowly walk away from the tie. I don't have a gun on me, put the iron down. Slooowlly. Push it away from you, that's it. DON'T JUMP MAGLOR!

Maglor you should have steel nerves and iron fingers!!! untie and tie again...difficult enough for 1:1 ties can not imagine how to do it for 1:6!!!

:lol I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it! :panic:

A-Christmas-Story-Subs-0100.gif

I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!!!!:lol

all shirts are about to completed!
To save my time in searching yr address , the below list mentioned pls send me the balance and tidy sending address to me by p.m.
thx!

10.Rockbottom deposit received
13.Lozric deposit received
15.Calcifer deposit received

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back