[Kato Work] Bruce Wayne Shirt + Tie Preorder ( completed shirt pics in p.13)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't thing i will be getting anything more then the shirt and tie, i might pick up the vest and pants form the new Brucenthesuit to bash a suited Bruce Wayne:)

can you lighten me up what you mean with Brucenthesuit?

I think he means Hot Toys Bruce lee in suit figure that they have just announced.

Personally i think that suit is totally tailored to the 70s style and would not really suit Bruce Wayne that much

Yes that's what i meant, and ya it is 70'ish looking but not so much when it's just the pants and the vest imo.

I was personnaly thinking of getting the shoes from the Bruce Lee in suit figure when I realized that they basically are high heels shoes.

Also hope that Kato will finally jump on it and do the full 3 piece suit.

Here's the tie I was using:

P1130445.jpg

Here they are together:

P1130525.jpg

Kato's is obviously a much nicer material and the fabric is much more true to scale. But as I feared, the tie is too short.

P1130527.jpg

P1130528.jpg

I was really hoping that I could have a bit of tie poking out from the vest. I might try and work up the nerve to retie the tie so that the small end is shorter...

Kato: Before you send my tie and shirt, please make it long so that it follows this rule:

"...aim for the end of the tie to hit the middle of your belt to look your best."

Thank you.

Here's the tie I was using:

Kato's is obviously a much nicer material and the fabric is much more true to scale. But as I feared, the tie is too short.

I was really hoping that I could have a bit of tie poking out from the vest. I might try and work up the nerve to retie the tie so that the small end is shorter...

Hi

1. Pls check yr side if you are using Advance TT body.
2. I am making the tie length like this which fit our clothing :
CIMG2528.jpg

3. Pls send it back to me if you feel it is not acceptable to you. I change you a longer one as you need. You just want to afford the shipping cost USD5.00

Kato: Before you send my tie and shirt, please make it long so that it follows this rule:

"...aim for the end of the tie to hit the middle of your belt to look your best."

Thank you.

Pls check if this lenght is OK? I make all the tie in this length
CIMG2528.jpg

Hi

1. Pls check yr side if you are using Advance TT body.
2. I am making the tie length like this which fit our clothing :
CIMG2528.jpg

3. Pls send it back to me if you feel it is not acceptable to you. I change you a longer one as you need. You just want to afford the shipping cost USD5.00

I am using a TTL body, which isn't any longer in the torso than a True Type.

Is it just a matter of retying the tie?

If so, I'd like to try that before sending it back.

i got one of kato's joker ties and the beauty of it os that its made like a real tie, so you untie and retie it like a real one.

I don't know.. I just find that the waist length of yr shirt looks longer than mine :lol

Just remind you that never iron the tie anytime.:wave

i got one of kato's joker ties and the beauty of it os that its made like a real tie, so you untie and retie it like a real one.

Yep. Just hope I can do a nice neat job like Kato did. :)

I will send it according to the list order . While it should be last pay last get XD

thats okay I guess, since I havent received the bruce sculpt anyways :lol

When sending mine, could you please mark item as 'gift' and value to $10USD, Kato.

Thanks again :peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back