Katnips Repaints & Reworks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katnip

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey everyone just wanted to share some repaint and rework I've done to a few of my Sideshow figs. Sorry for the crummy pics just got a new camera and am still trying to figure it out.

First off my Part 2 Jason:

DSCI0013.jpg

DSCI0029.jpg

Next is my nightmare 3 Freddy:

DSCI0066.jpg

DSCI0067.jpg

DSCI0052.jpg

DSCI0077.jpg

Lastly my Indiana Jones:

DSCI0030.jpg

DSCI0031.jpg

DSCI0033.jpg

Sadly the pics don't bring out the small details and coloring that's been added to the figures. I'm going to try and upload some better ones once I get this camera figured out a little more.

It's really hard to see from the pics but for Indy I weathered the jacket and added a dusty like appearence to the jacket as well as the hat. Hope to post some better pics soon.

Hey peoples,
Okay here a few more pics of some of my work. Again the pics don't show the true colouring and small details that have been added. But i'm getting the hang of this new camera so the pics are better quality this time around. Enjoy :)

Michael Myers:
I added hair and dirtied (doesn't seem to show in the pics), up the mask then bloodied and dirtied up his coveralls and hands. Wasn't going for movie accuracy just wanted to improve the figure a bit.

DSCI0120.jpg

DSCI0126.jpg

New Nightmare Freddy:
Repainted the head, gave it a light flesh tone wash and repainted the burns making them more of a blood red rather than the brown colour they originally were.

DSCI0103.jpg

DSCI0111.jpg

DSCI0109.jpg

Back