Kaneda's Bike @ BBTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't care if this thing has diecast parts. i don't care if it has light and sound features. i don't care if it comes with decals, or working panels, or a stand, or natalie portman's underwear. it's just a stupid bike with no figure. $400 is completely ridiculous and i hope everyone who is trying to sell them ends up with boxes of them laying around until they're forced to liquidate them for $50 a pop.

how the hell did it become acceptable to pay $400 for something like this? what am i missing here?
and before you say "blah blah blah ht batman car was $400" it's like 3x the size of this thing and it's ????ing batman.

/rant.

OK.......thanks for sharing. keep coming back :rolleyes:

sorry but you lost me. why would you think a SSC rep would know anything about BBTS inventory?

because the majority of medicom products are imported thru SSC to the USA. So if SSC knows what they are getting, they should also know what the rest of the online dealers would get too. Of course, I dont know if that's the case with the bike for sure but that's generally the way its been.

because the majority of medicom products are imported thru SSC to the USA. So if SSC knows what they are getting, they should also know what the rest of the online dealers would get too. Of course, I dont know if that's the case with the bike for sure but that's generally the way its been.

ok, but that no guarantee BBTS got their stuff from the same place SSC does. its a big world and endless possibilities.

i don't care if this thing has diecast parts. i don't care if it has light and sound features. i don't care if it comes with decals, or working panels, or a stand, or natalie portman's underwear. it's just a stupid bike with no figure. $400 is completely ridiculous and i hope everyone who is trying to sell them ends up with boxes of them laying around until they're forced to liquidate them for $50 a pop.

how the hell did it become acceptable to pay $400 for something like this? what am i missing here?
and before you say "blah blah blah ht batman car was $400" it's like 3x the size of this thing and it's ????ing batman.

/rant.

ahem.. but i preordered one :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back