Kaustic Plastik "Missing In Action" Colonel James Braddock (1/6th Chuck Norris)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeatHookGekko

Super Freak
Reaction score
9e6bbb7d-8123-4ca4-af61-d31912e240dc.jpg

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/265926

BBTS - $299.00

c5cf618a-b014-49f5-948c-7991cb4f1658.jpg

bfc94c78-1710-4b37-828f-00dbf9ac3bf1.jpg

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/265930

BBTS - $354.99

missing-in-action-colonel-james-braddock-16-action-figure-exclusive-edition-.jpg

missing-in-action-colonel-james-braddock-16-action-figure-exclusive-edition- (2).jpg

missing-in-action-colonel-james-braddock-16-action-figure-exclusive-edition- (1).jpg

Exclusive Version – List price 370 Euro
Colonel James Braddock – Exclusive Edition – 200 PCS worldwide

Features:
-Colonel Braddock lifelike Headsculpt (Hand-painted)
-8 Posable gloved hands
-One Fully articulated body (approx. 30 cm)
-Olive Green Vietnam OG-107 Jungle Jacket
-Olive Green  Vietnam  Jungle pants
-Khaki T-shirt
-Special Operations Harness
-Special Forces fighting Knife
-Black Boots (Magnetic)
-MK2 Hand Grenade
-M7 Bayonet
-M60 Machingun (fully detailed) with Ammunitions
-Vietnam era Wrist Watch
-M16A1 Rifle (DLX and EXL versions only)
-Special Ops Backpack (DLX and EXL versions only)
-Military Torchlight (DLX and EXL versions only)
-TNT (DLX and EXL versions only)
-Military Binoculars (DLX and EXL versions only)
-Wire Cutter (DLX and EXL versions only)
-M79 Grenade launcher  (EXCLUSIVE version only)

-M79 Holster  (EXCLUSIVE version only)
-Barbed wire  (EXCLUSIVE version only)

-Exclusive artwork packaging  (EXCLUSIVE version only)
Stand (Magnetic)
– WEB GIFT ONLY: 200 pcs exclusive artwork T-shirt (Large size)

Missing in Action – Kaustic Plastik

Monkey Depot - Infinite Colonel James Braddock (Deluxe Edition) (913070)

Our Price: $349.99
Deposit $50.00
Scale: 1/6
Mfg. Number: 913070
ETA 4th Qtr 2024

MD coming at 349.99. I usually don't post dealer prices, but BBTS infuses their shipping cost into their prices and Kaustic's own site and system is obviously going to be slightly higher. I'd guess 279/350 is the baseline for mainline access.

Looks pretty good. But. . .

Pretty dang pricey for such a no frills figure, though I guess that's the standard now with companies like this, Mondo, SSC, etc.

Personally, when I can pay less than $400 for an unbelievable looking Inart figure, shipped, it's getting harder and harder to justify things like this, even when I am a fan of the source.
Yeah, the price on this has kept me from ordering at the moment. I’m definitely going to get one, but it’s a matter using points with Sideshow, or Kit to reduce this price to under $300 before I order.

$50 for a bag, rifle and few small items. who would buy the normal edition?

$50 for a bag, rifle and few small items. who would buy the normal edition?

The block of C4 with the wiring and detonator is super interesting ( Unfortunately nearly all 1/6th avoids anything with a bomb/large scale explosive in it) If I was Kaustic, I would have given him 4 blocks of that to add value to the set. ( How much more would it have cost to do that?)

Back in the day, Echo Base Toys and Cotswold and even 21st Century Toys ( when they ran their own message board) have asked in the open about potential " in-house" product ideas. Every time, I'd ask for plain OD modern bdus ( a Stargate SG1 starter kit basically), black bdus, good headgear sets and I wanted an "IED set" of some kind. But I know it would never ever get made. But I won't lie, a carded set with pipe bombs, molotovs, C4 blocks, Semtex, Composition B, dynamite, IEDs, trip wire bombs, and yes, a suitcase nuke, that would just be plain cool.

But I know it would be controversial, and Ebay would start banning figures like that, and on and on and on about people outside the hobby being angry about it, etc, etc. Which kind of sucks. Because it would have so much crossover appeal to all kinds of projects ( apocalyptic survivor, Resident Evil customs, mercenaries, PMCs, etc, etc)

They're making Van Damme from Bloodsport this year. Will be getting that.

Does that leave the door open for a Kickboxer figure?

Just retool slightly and add a loin cloth and taped knuckles with glass. Tong Po!

Bloodsport has the cooler JCVD outfit but IMO, Kickboxer is the superior film and has a better soundtrack/score.

Plus Kickboxer gave us that glorious JCVD dance scene. :lol

1707632798633.jpeg

Back