Kaiman 1/6 figure from DOROHEDORO Manga by Threezero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe. If not it still looks like a good overall set to get.
I was quite disappointed with Shepard EX so hopefully there shouldn't be any problem with this one.

Only concern now is how much this thing will cost.

yup im sold regardless i think.

hmmmm 230 USD? what you think? def gotta set funds aside.

239 is high but is around what i was expecting. assuming shipping is included in that price when on 3Z site, usually is.

239 is high but is around what i was expecting. assuming shipping is included in that price when on 3Z site, usually is.

Really? I find that wayyyy too expensive. I was hoping along the lines of other manga/anime stuff they have done. like 1200-1500hkd

At that price they are selling for, its way more than Mass Effect Shepard EX. In the end though, i'll probs end up getting it cos I really like this manga and the world its set in. Cant believe threezero are charging stupidly higher and higher prices now. Their end results dont seem justifiable for the price they set. It makes Hottoys figures value for money.

yeah just due to the rising prices i expected it up there around 230. does hurt no doubt tho. is alot of money. def more in line with HT pricing unfortunately. agree would have been nice if 3Z could keep the lower price as with their other lines.

kinda odd that it would go up for this license but had a feeling it would.

yeah just due to the rising prices i expected it up there around 230. does hurt no doubt tho. is alot of money. def more in line with HT pricing unfortunately. agree would have been nice if 3Z could keep the lower price as with their other lines.

kinda odd that it would go up for this license but had a feeling it would.

Hopefully its a market thing where they set the prices. Like how Hottoys prices tend to be more expensive in Japan than in HK.
I doubt it though and its probably a niche thing so im dreading when Berserk and Last Man Standing gets the same pricey treatment:/

For me, game of thrones was set a nice price, it started getting expensive from Chappie, and then Mass Effect onwards.

Yeah. Threezero posted the info up for this. Looks like the mouth does not open in the pics but that's ok.

I'm glad they readjusted the price for worldwide. It's 210usd including shipping. Still not low enough but it's better than the Japanese yen prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

im sold! some of the poses with gas mask on are bad-ass. :yess:

abit underwhelmed gotta admit, so wanted opening mouth. head also look abit small but its to Q's specs so gotta imagine its intentional.

but def a day one PO.

im sold! some of the poses with gas mask on are bad-ass. :yess:

abit underwhelmed gotta admit, so wanted opening mouth. head also look abit small but its to Q's specs so gotta imagine its intentional.

but def a day one PO.

Just you and me buying this. LOL

Just you and me buying this. LOL

really? ha!
not gettin alot of love huh? wouldn't be surprise if so. i think if they went with earlier more colorful outfit and opening mouth more casual fans would jump on it. but im stoked for it as is, i love the manga and that old pvc ver goes for silly money. so very very happy to get this. unexpected and so glad 3Z are doin this, love to see them do more manga licences.

maybe if anime is made we will see more in other scales via SHF or Figma. saw a comin trading figure set of the lil gyoza guy so maybe more products are slowly comin.

really? ha!
not gettin alot of love huh? wouldn't be surprise if so. i think if they went with earlier more colorful outfit and opening mouth more casual fans would jump on it. but im stoked for it as is, i love the manga and that old pvc ver goes for silly money. so very very happy to get this. unexpected and so glad 3Z are doin this, love to see them do more manga licences.

maybe if anime is made we will see more in other scales via SHF or Figma. saw a comin trading figure set of the lil gyoza guy so maybe more products are slowly comin.

I was late getting into this Manga, so missed out on the small figure and the gyoza guy from secret base.
However I got both sets of those capsule toys and look forward to the 3rd set end of this month. Bunch of gyoza's, so bloody cool. lol

I hope this sold well over the last few days at an early opening store in Japan. They got an extra bonus where the manga creator created a small booklet for the exclusive ver. Remembered this figure shown in a japanese event and saw some sketches from threezero where they had around 5 other characters on display. Hopefully if this sells well, they will continue making more magic users. lol

I was late getting into this Manga, so missed out on the small figure and the gyoza guy from secret base.
However I got both sets of those capsule toys and look forward to the 3rd set end of this month. Bunch of gyoza's, so bloody cool. lol

I hope this sold well over the last few days at an early opening store in Japan. They got an extra bonus where the manga creator created a small booklet for the exclusive ver. Remembered this figure shown in a japanese event and saw some sketches from threezero where they had around 5 other characters on display. Hopefully if this sells well, they will continue making more magic users. lol

oh yes more would be great! :clap

been tempted by those heads/masks keychain type sets, wonder if they are 1/6 scale you think or close maybe?

oh yes more would be great! :clap

been tempted by those heads/masks keychain type sets, wonder if they are 1/6 scale you think or close maybe?

They are smaller than 1/6 scale, but not too small. The size is nice and theres alot of detail to it. Both are great sets, though first set is more expensive and getting harder to get. Bought both from Amazon Japan. Only place I could find that still have them new and sealed.

if i was flush with cash i would get two and try to make the severed head look alive for open mouth poses, try and get rid of tongue paint it like reg heads(or try lol) etc.

if i was flush with cash i would get two and try to make the severed head look alive for open mouth poses, try and get rid of tongue paint it like reg heads(or try lol) etc.

Lol true and possibly pop a little somebody inside the mouth :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

just want two, been waiting forever for this figure since they first debut it. I was thinking of modifying (repainting) the extra head for an open mouth version too.

Back