Kaiman 1/6 figure from DOROHEDORO Manga by Threezero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it ever goes up for preorder... seems like everything else is going up but this... darn it

yeah anxious to get this on PO already, begin the wait. cmon threezero drop it.:pray:

bV4iXih.jpg

it looks so damn good, sold, sold and sold. bring it 3Z :clap

thks siona and chockles!:hi5:

Yeah, just found out about this figure because I was interested in getting guts. Now I have not read the manga or even knew about the fiigure until now and I gotta say, it looks awesome! I might PO...

So this can't be too far behind for po since it was showcased along the titanfall guy? Maybe next month?

Latest news on this blog. Anyone can translate japanese?

It seems there will be a normal and exclusive edition and the preorder seems to start on the 30th this month. Early preorder is available through MHz store, plus I think they have a MHz exclusive as well. (Book drawn by the artist) (Google Translate)

2015-09-12 - MHz Blog

Latest news on this blog. Anyone can translate japanese?

It seems there will be a normal and exclusive edition and the preorder seems to start on the 30th this month. Early preorder is available through MHz store, plus I think they have a MHz exclusive as well. (Book drawn by the artist) (Google Translate)

2015-09-12 - MHz Blog

thks chockles! :clap

hope the mouth can be opened, if not still gettin it but would be cool.

hope the mouth can be opened, if not still gettin it but would be cool.

I hope so too. Looking at those pics it seems some changes were made from the prototype. Now you get two full heads with neck connectors.
From the previous show pics, they showed the top part of one of the heads. I guess they perhaps went from changeable faces to a full head instead. Or maybe the face plate still applies and they just shown it as two heads on that page. lol

I think the exclusive version will include the head that shows part of his brain in the glass jar.

does look like the top of head is switchable so hopefully that allows mouth to be opened

does look like the top of head is switchable so hopefully that allows mouth to be opened

Maybe. If not it still looks like a good overall set to get.
I was quite disappointed with Shepard EX so hopefully there shouldn't be any problem with this one.

Only concern now is how much this thing will cost.

Back