KAI STUDIO - Underworld Selene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: KAI STUDIO - Underworld Selene Head Sculpt (WIP)

Kai is shipping the batch out to me next week so hopefully i will receive them around early Nov. I'll let you guys know if theres any more updates.

Kai is shipping the batch out to me next week so hopefully i will receive them around early Nov. I'll let you guys know if theres any more updates.

You mean Kai isn't flying them in on the private jet.
Damn that egocentric billionaire who only sculpts
when he feels like it....we addicts are people to..we're people I tell you!

I just made that up, but it sounded good though...didnt it. :)

Happy to hear they're on the way soon.
We're getting the DT's, so we need our fix.

Cool, my birthday's in Nov. Maybe I get it just in time. :clap

Just in case you missed the show thread or Kai's website. Here's
what our girl looks like when presented in the proper manner.

Seleneatshow1.jpg

Seleneatshow2.jpg

There's no way any of the people who were lucky enough
to get this head, will be anything but estatic.

Im getting a shipping confirmation from Kai tomorrow he has all the heads packed up ready to ship to me tomorrow. Once in hand i'll let you guys know and ship them out asap. The wait is nearly over! Just hang in there.

Love the photos of Kai's Selene figure and am really looking forward to getting my mits on one of the heads, so I can assemble my own version. :D

Seeing the boots in the pics, I really wish they were available. Have been spending some of my day off today trying to improve the Wildwork ones. :lol

I really would have liked to have nabbed this sculpt. Thats what i get for not being around the forums recently :monkey4

Just in case you missed the show thread or Kai's website. Here's
what our girl looks like when presented in the proper manner.

Seleneatshow1.jpg

Seleneatshow2.jpg

There's no way any of the people who were lucky enough
to get this head, will be anything but estatic.

Damn, thats competitive to Hot Toys. Though I'd say it really has the edge on Hot Toys if they had made one.

That really is one beautiful well made figure.

You know how most customs always has a home made look, this just doesn't have it at all. It looks so wickedly amazing that you could swear it was factory made.

It must be great to be him and make whatever you want with no limitations. He gets to work and it could be yours. I wonder how long until he works for Hot Toys.

So beautiful. Wish I could've afforded one. :( At least I will have Xeno's Dexter head.

How much is it going for?

Back