KAI STUDIO - Underworld Selene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It didn't stop everyone else before... :)

Besides, is Kai a member here? apparently no and I can't see someone revealing what they bought it for via PM.

It didn't stop everyone else before... :)

Besides, is Kai a member here?

Well I for one have been waiting for this sculpt for a long time. And if it means following the rules so that something like this can be possible, then I'm glad the few who bought it did.

So, you didn't get the lovely tailored clothes? I'm just curious what the whole lot would amount to in this picture.

Seleneatshow1.jpg

So, you didn't get the lovely tailored clothes? I'm just curious what the whole lot would amount to in this picture.

Seleneatshow1.jpg

No, it wasn't offered. The outfit is from the Wildworks figure. The coat was custom made as were the boots. But Kai couldn't mass produce the boots.

Ah, I thought he done it all. Thats a pity though. It would have been quite an achievement if he did.

No, it wasn't offered. The outfit is from the Wildworks figure. The coat was custom made as were the boots. But Kai couldn't mass produce the boots.

Do you know for sure that the coat was custom made? If so by whom? Cuz we are gonna need his receipt for this wonderful Selene sculpt.

Do you know for sure that the coat was custom made? If so by whom? Cuz we are gonna need his receipt for this wonderful Selene sculpt.

I read it somewhere in this tread. kai didn't like the Wildworks coat so he had someone he knows make it.

Also why the boots weren't offered.

Kai is offering assembled and painted head sculpts only. Unfortunately Kai hasnt got any rubber material to cast the boots so hes not offering the boots. If anyone interested in the head sculpt please shoot me a pm. Thanks! Xenoviper

Last edited:
Im just about to go and pick up the parcel now. I'll take some pics with my phone while im at work kekeke.

keysta75 im not sure if FREEMAN is on this board... i dont know that guy.

Back