KAI STUDIO - Underworld Selene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: KAI STUDIO - Underworld Selene Head Sculpt (WIP)

I tried to translate Kais blog and I think it says the coat was done by someone named Freeman? Is that correct? Because that coat is the single only female coat on that style that I've ever seen that does not totally suck hard.

What do you guys think about getting a lost together to see if there's interest and maybe he'll do more?

Yeah that coat does look good. I'm going to need a list of what to get and where to get it for this outfit.

KAI said around mid Oct~

Well, we waited this long..mid Oct will be like a millisecond,
comparatively speaking that is...:lol :lol :lol :lol

Can't wait to see how it looks on the headless figure I've made...:)

Well, we waited this long..mid Oct will be like a millisecond,
comparatively speaking that is...:lol :lol :lol :lol

Can't wait to see how it looks on the headless figure I've made...:)

Compare to what Triad Toys are doing this is lightning speed already.

Payment sent for this thing of beauty

vampire-00.jpg

i made payment too. Im just figuring out how to put her together

- Triad body suit
- HT widow or SS ventress boots
- Triad coat

Need a source for the corset, gauntlets .

Pistols will prob have to be custom jobs to get them too look right

i made payment too. Im just figuring out how to put her together

- Triad body suit
- HT widow or SS ventress boots
- Triad coat

Need a source for the corset, gauntlets .

Pistols will prob have to be custom jobs to get them too look right

there's a chinese released underworld set that has the boots, guns and corset that's really nice. their sculpt was pretty decent too but could use a good repaint. those were the most accurate guns i've found for selene so far

Those boots are star wars asajj ventress recast boots. The guns are subpar and cud do with a clean up.

Well it depends which guys you wanna use. If you're going for the berettas we cud try using the triad equillibrium pistols.

there's a chinese released underworld set that has the boots, guns and corset that's really nice. their sculpt was pretty decent too but could use a good repaint. those were the most accurate guns i've found for selene so far

If you're going to pay that much ($50.00) you're better off getting the Wildworks and just use the Coat, Corset, Gauntlets, Boots and Pistols. You can put the boots on different boot soles. Triad sells platform bootfeet. And the Catsuit.

https://www.triadtoys.com/Brands/Triad+Style+Clothing/Footwear/BLACK+PLATFORM+BOOTFEET.html
https://cgi.ebay.com/Wild-Work-Unde...931?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eaff49b33

Update from Kai.

He said Selene sculpts are in progress, there will be a slight delay.. so the realistic shipping date would be around end of Oct. Sorry for the delay guys.

Update from Kai.

He said Selene sculpts are in progress, there will be a slight delay.. so the realistic shipping date would be around end of Oct. Sorry for the delay guys.

Thanks for the update.

Amazing work. I just wish it was do-able for me.

anyone have a link to that one^. i know of the Wildworks version. not sure on the one quoted above

Back