JV"S ROTK litho PRE-BUY NEWS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Jerry,

Could you share with us approximently how many FOTR & TTT lithos have sold to date?

-thanks

Hundreds, approximently :D

They are doing well considering the current economic nature of things. Knowing full well that the trilogy films were out of the box office some 7 years since the first theatrical release, I had to count on the dedicated "Ringers" out there. That's all of you, myself included! I believe there will be a new fire lit under them as the Hobbit approaches.
Thanks Pickles!

JV

I need to wait for this piece:monkey2
Have to pay off some other stuff first----looks AWESOME, look forward to owning one day!

e-mail sent!

Thanks very much Jerry, and sorry for any confusion, hopefully this isn't too crazy for you to get sorted out. Gotta have my Galadriel remarque since she didn't make the cut onto the lithos!

e-mail sent!

Thanks very much Jerry, and sorry for any confusion, hopefully this isn't too crazy for you to get sorted out. Gotta have my Galadriel remarque since she didn't make the cut onto the lithos!

Thanks DR! You know, I always wanted to include Galadriel in these pieces, but given the more tumultuous vibe I was aiming for, her quieter presence didn't seem to fit in any of these pieces. Not to worry though, if there are any Galadriel fans out there, I hope to have a new Galadriel lithograph available in time for SDCC! Probably limited to 750 pieces.

Also, just so we can keep fresh what it is all of you have been Pre-Buying, here are some detail pics of the ROTK litho:

ROTK-1.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

4-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

JV

Excellent job on this one Jerry. I will be Pre-Buying mine on Monday, just need to put some $ in the paypal account first.

Will be ordering today for sure and whilst i love both good and evil characters will prob go with Frodo as you just gotta have a Hobbit in there somewhere.

So your going to do a LOTR trilogy litho JV,man your killing us with all this quality and then when the Hobbit comes out i'm sure you'll get the go ahead to be all over that one as well.I'm going to have to buy another house just to find some wall space.:D

Thanks again for the great work Jerry.;)

Thanks to Jerry disaster [OK, not really since there's no such thing as a disaster where Jerry's remarques are concerned] has been averted and my remarque request [which shall remain anonymous] is now in his more than capable hands. :rock

Will be ordering today for sure and whilst i love both good and evil characters will prob go with Frodo as you just gotta have a Hobbit in there somewhere.

So your going to do a LOTR trilogy litho JV,man your killing us with all this quality and then when the Hobbit comes out i'm sure you'll get the go ahead to be all over that one as well.I'm going to have to buy another house just to find some wall space.:D

Thanks again for the great work Jerry.;)

A perfect choice Matt, since with Frodo you get both....he did after all cross over to the dark side at the very end of his journey. :naughty

Sounds like Jerry has all sorts of goodies in store for us including a Galadriel litho, and [I believe I read somewhere] a Ringwraith or WK on Fell Beast litho....and who knows what else. :drool I was planning on staying in my house at least until I retire but if Jerry keeps this up I might be in the same boat. :D

BTW, in the future I may be creating more art based on LOTR movie themes as well as these "halflings" based on another story.....................

Well, I went to place my order, no problem seeing the spot to add a Paypal note, but had to back out, since when trying to purchase both a FOTR print and the ROTK print, both were listed separate with full postage for each.
So I've not purchased ROTK yet and FOTR is waiting for payment.
Sent you an email Jerry.

Thanks Red!

A LOTR trilogy litho? No, what I am referring to is where you can buy the entire "Trilogy" set. This of course was not possible til now. Like this:

Either

"LOTR TRILOGY BUNDLE - MATCHED # SET". ( not available yet )

These upcoming sets will be bundled together as a total matched set:
For example, you may win a bid on a set like this:
#1 FOTR, #1 TTT, #1 ROTK for Limited Edition -ending at #20
or
#1 FOTR, #1 TTT, #1 ROTK for Collectors Edition -ending at #20
Each set will be one item of all three lithos with matching numbers.These will be bid-only items to make it fair to any collector that may want a matching low numbered complete set.As each number sells ( like # 1 ) then #2 set will be available, all the way until #20 is gone. The matching Collectors Editions will probably be available for bid first until #1 - #20 are gone. Then we start again with the sets from the Limited Editions.After that, they are gone for good!

OR,

"LOTR TRILOGY BUNDLE SET" ( not available yet )

These sets are for both Limited Editions and Collectors Editions.
For those that would like to purchase all three lithographs and save some money at the same time can go this way.With these sets for both Limited Editions and Collectors Editions, the numbers will vary, and the remarque sketches ( if CE ) will be randomly selected. Because you will get these bundles at a lower price, I will not be taking any remarque sketch requests. You save on the cost, and this frees me from having to track and log any requests.If you want the option to make a remarque request, you will have to purchase your Collector's Editions seperately.
These are options for you to choose from to fit your needs. I hope this helps to explain what choices you will have once we are up and running.

Sorry Red, if you've seen this already, but when you mentioned a trilogy piece, I wanted to make sure any references I've made are understood..... no problem though!

JV

Thanks DR! You know, I always wanted to include Galadriel in these pieces, but given the more tumultuous vibe I was aiming for, her quieter presence didn't seem to fit in any of these pieces. Not to worry though, if there are any Galadriel fans out there, I hope to have a new Galadriel lithograph available in time for SDCC! Probably limited to 750 pieces.

JV

That won't be an SDCC exclusive though right? I'm sure I'd like to grab one.

They will be available through normal listings like the others, but I may not have it ready until SDCC. This all hinges upon if WB / NL approves the hardcopies prior to SDCC. It's gonna be close.

Also, Cate Blanchet has to make her final comments before I can go any further. Hopefully Monday I'll know more!

JV

Well, after a little back and forth, my ROTK purchased has been sorted out (along with getting a FOTR print as well). No idea how Jerry is going to determined what 'number' I get, but frankly the number doesn't matter, so whatever it is when he gets around to mine is just fine.
As for the remarque, my request was for a young Bilbo, ie how he looks at the start of FOTR. In figure that way, in a single print, I'll have in some way, the total story, from the start to the end.

Your right Woodsy a bit of good and evil just like all of us.:D

Thanks Jerry yeah i read that wrong in relation to a trilogy Litho and probably a good thing in a way.

Was going to request all 4 hobbits together(for the last time so to speak) as a remarque but thought i might be pushing the friendship just a bit.

Ordered through paypal with remarque request but am now reading this is apparently not right due to immediate payment being required?

I'm having trouble ordering this,

I can't seem to get past stage 2 of purchasing this, signing into paypal is difficult.

Oh well, I'll keep trying. I need that Theoden remarque

Looks fab JV

C

Back