JV"S ROTK litho PRE-BUY NEWS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what Jerry has posted about them CT:

EDIT- Here's one he posted in the other thread about both the 3 pack 'bundle' and the 'Super Collector Set' with matching numbers:

x :peace

Listen to Shell. :lecture She knows everything about Jerry's litho's ....except when the pre-buy's begin......:naughty :D

Hey everyone :D
Just a note to help any Pre-Buyers:

I thought it would be prudent to at least mention that although PayPal gives me updates as to who bought when, I cannot know if PayPal calculates by the minute or the second, as orders are placed.

I only say this because it may be easy to misread what actual number you will be assigned. It may appear that you nailed a #22 for instance, and actually get a #21 or #23, #24, etc.

Either way, you are getting the remarques you want. Just don't come chasing after me if your number is a notch or two off!!!!!!!...............................:chase

JV

This is what Jerry has posted about them CT:

EDIT- Here's one he posted in the other thread about both the 3 pack 'bundle' and the 'Super Collector Set' with matching numbers:

So, I'm a little confused. Shell, your quotes say he will NOT be taking remarque requests for the Collector's editions, that they will be random, yet I see several people mentioning (including yourself) to look for their remarque request in the paypal comments..

Also, I see people mentioning something going up for sale after these auctions finish. Is this the Super collector set? Numbers 1-20 of both regular and remarques? Is that also going to be an ebay listing of some sort?

Signed, CONFUSED :)

So, I'm a little confused. Shell, your quotes say he will NOT be taking remarque requests for the Collector's editions, that they will be random, yet I see several people mentioning (including yourself) to look for their remarque request in the paypal comments..
Sorry if I've confused you.
Yep, if you order the Pre-buy of the CE version of the ROTK Litho which is due up today, then you can indeed request your own remarque. The character that is, not the actual sketch/moment from the film, just the character. Simply state your preferred character in your Paypal payment when ordering the Litho today.
*cough* Samwise the Brave *cough* :)
Also, I see people mentioning something going up for sale after these auctions finish. Is this the Super collector set? Numbers 1-20 of both regular and remarques? Is that also going to be an ebay listing of some sort?

Signed, CONFUSED :)
Jerry will also be selling these in 3 packs at a later date. They will come as a bundle of the 3 Litho's, either CE or LE at a given price but the remarque (if the CE is bought) will be up to Jerry, no requests are taken.

Then at another time, Jerry will be listing the Special Collector 3 packs which are matching numbers of all 3 Litho's going from
no's 1-20, also CE and LE. Again though I dont think a remarque can be requested with these, Jerry will choose them.

From what I gather the only way to guarantee your chosen remarque on a CE is to Pre-Buy the Litho and state which character you would like in your Paypal payment, Jerry will then choose the scene, and away we go.

Hope that makes more sense my friend :duff (I hope its right too:eek::lol)

Seems silly you wouldn't be able to choose your remarque on the 1-20s...those would be THE ONES to have your favorite 3 characters on.

So, on the ones going up today, you can choose your remarques. Cool. AND, all 3 lithos will have a matching #, correct? Starting at #21?

Yup, that sounds about right :)

And just to clarify, it is 7pm over here isn't it? As I just had a shock as I looked at my computer in the bottom right and it said like 17:50, which freaked me out for a second as I thought I was 50 mins late :lol

Seems silly you wouldn't be able to choose your remarque on the 1-20s...those would be THE ONES to have your favorite 3 characters on.

So, on the ones going up today, you can choose your remarques. Cool. AND, all 3 lithos will have a matching #, correct? Starting at #21?

Yeah but can you imagine the logistics going into people choosing their remarques for all sets too. I think it is difficult and time consuming enough for just the CE's to have the Remarque request option for this period.
There are 2 going up for Pre-Buy today, the CE and the LE, and yes, if you order the CE you can choose the character in your paypal payment.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by the last sentence cos if you are ordering today you are only order the ROTK Litho numbered from 21 upwards.
As far as I know the only way to guarantee the same/matching # on each is to buy the super duper collectors pack.

If however you choose to buy the Super Duper Collectors Multipack (or whatever it will be called) containing the all 3 Litho's, then all the 3 litho's will be the same number, ranging from 1-20. they are not yet available for sale though and you cannot choose the remarque.
As far as I know this is the only opportunity to get matching #'s.

So it depends what you prefer, personally I'm not bothered about the numbers, I would rather choose the remarque, so I am using this pre-buy.
If someone wants all matching numbers for all 3 Litho's then go for the Super duper pack of all 3 but you cannot choose the remarque.
Personal preference I guess :dunno
x :wave
Yup, that sounds about right :)

And just to clarify, it is 7pm over here isn't it? As I just had a shock as I looked at my computer in the bottom right and it said like 17:50, which freaked me out for a second as I thought I was 50 mins late :lol
Yip, 7pm pal :duff

:banghead:banghead:bangheadCRAP - where was the notes section? I didn;t get to put my remarque request in???:banghead:banghead:banghead

:banghead:banghead:bangheadCRAP - where was the notes section? I didn;t get to put my remarque request in???:banghead:banghead:banghead

You're not alone Rager, because JV requires immediate payment you don't actually pay through PayPal directly --- so I left a message through the eBay page that functions as your PayPal order.

I hope it worked. :angelsmil

Woo hoo !! Got my Gollum request in :rock:rock:rock

And yeah, where to put my request confused me too, and lost me precious seconds with my order :(. But at least I got it in :D

You're not alone Rager, because JV requires immediate payment you don't actually pay through PayPal directly --- so I left a message through the eBay page that functions as your PayPal order.

I hope it worked. :angelsmil

I went ahead and sent an email.

Can't believe I did this. :duh

Looks like a good response to the PB's !

And I am sorry if there was any confusion with the Immediate payment / PayPal note issue. Because this listing has a 10 day life span, go ahead and email me your remarque requests if nothing else works. When this is closed, I will be sure to reiterate the need to use the NOTE section in PP once I have a regular listing for these ROTK pieces.And if Immediate Payment is part of this problem, it will not be part of the normal ROTK listings hence forward!!

JV

Jerry -- I ordered but could not post a note with the payment. So I sent my info via "contact seller". Don't know if it was my own screw up or it was the paypal program. But PLEASE do my Frodo remarque :monkey2 as well as consideration of the other point I brought up.

Back