JV"S ROTK litho PRE-BUY NEWS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi jerry!!

i will order this for sure! and you will have another samwise remarque request!!! thanks for completing this, and i will have this and the TT one framed in one go!! my wall is ready!!

when will this ship by the way?

ed

hi jerry!!

i will order this for sure! and you will have another samwise remarque request!!! thanks for completing this, and i will have this and the TT one framed in one go!! my wall is ready!!

when will this ship by the way?

ed

Thanks guys!

The shipping is undetermined, as I am working on the pre-press issue right now, but they will ship as soon as humanly possible!

JV

Thanks guys!

The shipping is undetermined, as I am working on the pre-press issue right now, but they will ship as soon as humanly possible!
JV

ROTK.jpg

My new wallpaper. This will have to do......for now :naughty

You mean the

"LOTR TRILOGY BUNDLE SET" ? ( not available yet )

The LOTR TRILOGY BUNDLE CE SET $ 380

The LOTR TRILOGY BUNDLE LE SET $ 240

These sets are for both Limited Editions and Collectors Editions.
For those that would like to purchase all three lithographs and save some money at the same time can go this way.With these sets for both Limited Editions and Collectors Editions, the numbers will vary, and the remarque sketches ( if CE ) will be randomly selected. Because you will get these bundles at a lower price, I will not be taking any remarque sketch requests. You save on the cost, and this frees me from having to track and log any requests.If you want the option to make a remarque request, you will have to purchase your Collector's Editions seperately.
These are options for you to choose from to fit your needs. I hope this helps to explain what choices you will have once we are up and running.

These sets will probably be availabe sometime after pre-buy closes.

JV

Any chance of an order on Saturday and a SDCC pick-up -- if the ship date is about that time? :confused:

Any chance of an order on Saturday and a SDCC pick-up -- if the ship date is about that time? :confused:

I believe I will be shipping before the SDCC, and to be honest, it will only complicate things sorting through who bought what, what number matching names with forum screen names,, etc. Imagine my fright! :D:D:D

JV

I believe I will be shipping before the SDCC, and to be honest, it will only complicate things sorting through who bought what, what number matching names with forum screen names,, etc. Imagine my fright! :D:D:D

JV

Fair enough Jerry, and good news that it should ship before anyway. :D

I would imagine that it could be a bit of a logistical issue --- no worries. :peace

I admire your dedication Shell. No way would I plant myself in front of my computer a good 24 hours before the actual pre-buy begins :monkey3 :lol
:doh :lol :rotfl

I'm thinking today is Friday, woopsie.
What can I say I'm a dedicated girlie :rock :lol I've been waiting a long time for this, Samwise the Brave :rock
x :eek:

I certainly appreciate everyone's enthusiasm, and ( although my arm may sooner or later fall off ) I look forward to fulfilling the PB remarques for everyone. At that time. I may have to pop in the unabridged Sillmarillion, hobbit, fotr, ttt, and rotk audiobooks and not see the sun for some time!

JV

You mean the

Sorry if I've missed something somewhere along the way, but what is this set? Is it the one numbered from 1-20 that I think I saw mentioned a while back thats going up for auction?

Cheers

Sorry if I've missed something somewhere along the way, but what is this set? Is it the one numbered from 1-20 that I think I saw mentioned a while back thats going up for auction?

Cheers

This is what Jerry has posted about them CT:
You mean the

The LOTR TRILOGY BUNDLE CE SET $ 380

The LOTR TRILOGY BUNDLE LE SET $ 240

These sets are for both Limited Editions and Collectors Editions.
For those that would like to purchase all three lithographs and save some money at the same time can go this way.With these sets for both Limited Editions and Collectors Editions, the numbers will vary, and the remarque sketches ( if CE ) will be randomly selected. Because you will get these bundles at a lower price, I will not be taking any remarque sketch requests. You save on the cost, and this frees me from having to track and log any requests.If you want the option to make a remarque request, you will have to purchase your Collector's Editions seperately.
These are options for you to choose from to fit your needs. I hope this helps to explain what choices you will have once we are up and running.

These sets will probably be availabe sometime after pre-buy closes.

JV

EDIT- Here's one he posted in the other thread about both the 3 pack 'bundle' and the 'Super Collector Set' with matching numbers:

The "3 packs" are going to be arranged like this:

Limited Edition 3 pack- FOTR - TTT - ROTK - signed & numbered with COA for each. All three shipped in one tube. Discounted price over individual litho purchase. If you are outside the USA, you will benefit also with shipping all three at once.

Collectors Edition 3 pack- FOTR - TTT - ROTK - Remarqued, signed & numbered with COA for each. Remarques will be randomly chosen. I will not be accepting remarque requests for this item.This of course is the first time I can offer all three lithos in one purchase at a discounted price. You get a better price, but you also will not be able to leave a remarque request ( if you are purchasing a C E ) in Paypal, like the others that have bought individually. As most can testify, I do my best to track down and fullfill those remarque requests, but with the CE 3 packs, I get a break from it and can just put together 3 random CE's and ship them out :D

I will also have the "Super-Collecter" matching number trilogy sets.

These sets will be bid-only items that will have matching numbers. In other words, you will have a #1 FOTR #1 TTT and a #1 ROTK in either Limited edition or Collector's Edition. These two items are the only sure way of getting a complete set of either edition with matching numbers.

Both of these items will start with #1 and will end with #20

I will announce times/ dates of these auction items well in advance in case anyone wants to get their hands on a low number matching set.

Does this help iron things out a bit?

Thank you,

JV
x :peace

Last edited:
Back