Justice League - "Silver Bat" - Batman Action Figure speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_ona9kfCXGQ1uezmbko4_540.gif

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Snyder is a master of composition and visuals, all of his films look fantastic, no one can take that away from him. And also, for people that complain it's trying to be edgy, man these shots are basically ripped from his comics, all he's doing is being faithful to all the recent comics of him. Can't wait for it, hope he still has the horror approach to him!

All of the JL Batman pics just make me happy I have a BvS version. The only improvement they could have made (in my opinion) would have been to make the suit a little lighter grey. I really think that the BvS or SS versions will be the best on-screen suit we ever get...

Someone said it looks like the justice lord batman from the cartoon...eh no but now I have to watch that episode

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Snyder is a master of composition and visuals, all of his films look fantastic, no one can take that away from him. And also, for people that complain it's trying to be edgy, man these shots are basically ripped from his comics, all he's doing is being faithful to all the recent comics of him. Can't wait for it, hope he still has the horror approach to him!

:exactly:

After seeing the that latest Batman teaser I so pumped for the trailer tomorrow let alone the movie. :lol

And the same highlight is on Flash, WW, and Aquaman's costumes. Pretty sure it's just a design choice for the posters. (Err, at least I'm hoping it is)

It's looking hideous on this last poster. Come on DC, stop screwing everything you touch.

This is just highlighted for the posters surely? Don't think for a moment he'll have this silver bat in the movie.

And the same highlight is on Flash, WW, and Aquaman's costumes. Pretty sure it's just a design choice for the posters. (Err, at least I'm hoping it is)
Yeah i see the light refraction angle- I THINK and HOPE it's a poster choice...

So yeah, according to trailer there is really no silver Bat symbol or highlighted any other symbols. So no figure like that. Uff, that was close.

Back